Mandatory vaccine

manalishi:

Wheel Nut:
You don’t need a chip in your head or anywhere else, we have Facebook, Twitter, Truck Net. We all log on somewhere, we carry a mobile phone, ANPR is watching you, Contactless Payments are watching you. The ATM is watching you. Nectar. Morrisons Match & More. Tesco Club Card is watching you. Your employer has your National Insurance number. He is watching you.

I am waiting for a vaccine for this virus to protect the people who have no option than to to deal with it. I cannot understand anyone who refuses to vaccinate for MMR

You make it sound like all those ‘life enhancements’ are ubiquitous.You don’t think shooting some dubious crap into the bloodstream represents a somewhat radical upping of the ante?? Gates of hells sprogs are famously unjabbed,why would that be??.India or Pakistan are lodging massive legal suits against Gates at the moment,all this African immunising with his sterilising poisons,who the [zb] is this [zb] playing god with his population reduction decrees,Gates is satanic,a visitor to Epstein’s island etc.And you are happy to roll up your sleeve?

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact … 919503001/

africacheck.org/fbcheck/hoax-cl … -children/

science.slashdot.org/story/20/0 … evelopment

snopes.com/fact-check/bill- … ndia-sued/

gatesfoundation.org/media-c … ne-program

fullfact.org/online/coronavirus-5G/

fullfact.org/online/wuhan-virus-patent-gates/

ft.com/content/d2f75357-2c4 … 820414f3c6

manalishi:

Wheel Nut:
You don’t need a chip in your head or anywhere else, we have Facebook, Twitter, Truck Net. We all log on somewhere, we carry a mobile phone, ANPR is watching you, Contactless Payments are watching you. The ATM is watching you. Nectar. Morrisons Match & More. Tesco Club Card is watching you. Your employer has your National Insurance number. He is watching you.

I am waiting for a vaccine for this virus to protect the people who have no option than to to deal with it. I cannot understand anyone who refuses to vaccinate for MMR

You make it sound like all those ‘life enhancements’ are ubiquitous.You don’t think shooting some dubious crap into the bloodstream represents a somewhat radical upping of the ante?? Gates of hells sprogs are famously unjabbed,why would that be??.India or Pakistan are lodging massive legal suits against Gates at the moment,all this African immunising with his sterilising poisons,who the [zb] is this [zb] playing god with his population reduction decrees,Gates is satanic,a visitor to Epstein’s island etc.And you are happy to roll up your sleeve?

My sleeve is rolled up. I don’t mind testing drugs. Better than some of these on the street that you obviously use.

“Bill Gates has openly admitted that vaccinations are designed so that governments can depopulate the world.”

Totally proven to be a lie and a false story by Snopes.com

manalishi:
They’ve certainly been ramping up the " get your flu shots" these last years it has to be said.Why would anyone trust pharmaceutical corporations pumping god only knows what into the body and aquiescing zealously to the project. :open_mouth: is it me?

Don’t think there’s anything really sinister in the vaccine.Refusal just creates the uncomfortable questions for them over the principle of being deliberately infected in the hope of guaranteed immunity from it or maybe not so guaranteed.We know there is no such thing as immunity to flu so how does the principle of immunisation work when the flu virus is designed ( naturally ) to defeat our immune system.
Also if it’s only a ‘disabled’ virus they are using to do it why would carers of immune compromised chemo patients be advised not to have it.

I do think any form of enforced medication is a can of worms and a line in the sand for me.No problems with that in the case of the flu jab and don’t see how they could get round the obvious questions of who is harmed by refusal other than the refuser if they tried it to enforce agenda 21.

Wheel Nut:
My sleeve is rolled up. I don’t mind testing drugs. Better than some of these on the street that you obviously use.

“Bill Gates has openly admitted that vaccinations are designed so that governments can depopulate the world.”

Fine so like Franglais you’ll obviously have no problem with anyone who decides they’d prefer to give the enforced ‘vaccination’ a miss thanks.Like who is harmed other than the refuser.

A bit like saying no thanks I’ll have a ‘shower’ later in the week in another block where the other line is going in the camp,that one is way too crowded for my liking after just getting off the Auschwitz express.

Wheel Nut:

manalishi:

Wheel Nut:

A foul and contemptible canard on my reputation good yeoman.
The only drug I got hooked on (Tramadol) was issued by a shiney suited drug pusher called a gp for a skin infection,which although painful and debilitating at the time,i heard no warnings of how synthetic opiates,kinda creeps up on you and before too long you’re a long term customer of Glaxo/Pfizer et al.

I don’t touch street drugs,don’t want to touch hash,or anything else for that matter, that’s been modified to the degree it now has, ie 7 times more powerful than the more organic herbal remedy it was 20 or so years ago.(Herb…not drug).
Were that not the case you bet I would be availing myself of its physical and spiritual properties.Not everyone wants to get out of their heads,some of us like to get into our heads.So stick that one in your churchwarden and smoke it.

manalishi:
A foul and contemptible canard on my reputation good yeoman.
The only drug I got hooked on (Tramadol) was issued by a shiney suited drug pusher called a gp for a skin infection,which although painful and debilitating at the time,i heard no warnings of how synthetic opiates,kinda creeps up on you and before too long you’re a long term customer of Glaxo/Pfizer et al.

To be fair to the NHS when I was writhing in the agony of severe acute Pancreatitis Tramadol and Oramorph were ( thankfully ) their go to option.It was them who said sorry no more to my calls for more.Not that I was addicted but because I’d have let them shoot me to get rid of that pain if I could.
The point being that ( theoretically ) you’ve got the right to refuse medication.All bets are off in that regard if you’re in the clutches of the ‘Palliative Care’ regime and/or Social Services having taken over your right, or your family’s right, to say no on your behalf.Don’t see how they could possibly do that in the case of anyone refusing forced vaccination.On what grounds.Although seeing with my own eyes forced medication on the basis of you need ‘pain control’ and the unfortunate patient saying I don’t, all bets are off.

It’s that terrifying Auschwitz shower scenario again.

I had an epidural inserted for my prostate op 12 years ago.A few days later i was told off for not using it.I wasn’t in much pain so they removed it.A day or two later I enquired what the two blue pills were in my medication.Tramadol i was told,to help me cope with the pain about which I had never complained.I never took them.

Zac_A:
If there were to be something as extreme as Mandatory Vaccination Programme, (I can’t see this myself) then I’m sure there would be an equally extreme Orwellian counter-measure for Refusalists, probably some kind of Ghetto programme.

Why would anyone want ghettoe camps for refuseniks ?.What would be the reason for it why would anyone even think along those lines.Assuming that the vaccinated are immune what threat is then posed by those who opt out ?.

Gidders:
I enquired what the two blue pills were in my medication.Tramadol i was told,to help me cope with the pain about which I had never complained.I never took them.

Te idea or inference of forced medication should set the alarm bells ringing.

You missed the snopes.com that shows your belief is spoken with forked tongue. As for forced medication, the assistant gave me instruction on inhaling gas and air.

As I was only in for a colonoscopy and had already decided against taking diazepam so I could drive home afterwards. I didn’t use the gas/air as the procedure is only like someone else picking your nose, a strange feeling but not uncomfortable.

However, the world needs you weird beards to stop Bill Gates and his profits of gloom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carryfast:

Zac_A:
If there were to be something as extreme as Mandatory Vaccination Programme, (I can’t see this myself) then I’m sure there would be an equally extreme Orwellian counter-measure for Refusalists, probably some kind of Ghetto programme.

Why would anyone want ghettoe camps for refuseniks ?.What would be the reason for it why would anyone even think along those lines.Assuming that the vaccinated are immune what threat is then posed by those who opt out ?.

Possibly just a bit of wishful thinking on my behalf, :smiley: Put all the flat-earth-anti-vaxxer-Moon-hoax-5G-World-Government-insert-latest-CT-of-choice believers into one place far removed from those of a more logical state of mind. :smiley:

Some while ago I was listening to an episode of Claudia Hammond’s excellent Radio 4 programme “All in the Mind” (it’s all about neurology and psychology related research) which was focusing on Conspiracy Theorists.

The guest psychologist pointed out that it is common for Conspiracy Theorists to believe in multiple contradictory theories. The essence of their belief system is an insatiable need to believe that conspiracies are constantly at work; the fact that two theories oppose each other has no importance, many CT-ists happily endorse both simultaneously :laughing:
For example
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.117 … 0611434786

Zac_A:

Carryfast:

Possibly just a bit of wishful thinking on my behalf, :smiley: Put all the flat-earth-anti-vaxxer-Moon-hoax-5G-World-Government-insert-latest-CT-of-choice believers into one place far removed from those of a more logical state of mind. :smiley:

Some while ago I was listening to an episode of Claudia Hammond’s excellent Radio 4 programme “All in the Mind” (it’s all about neurology and psychology related research) which was focusing on Conspiracy Theorists.

The guest psychologist pointed out that it is common for Conspiracy Theorists to believe in multiple contradictory theories. The essence of their belief system is an insatiable need to believe that conspiracies are constantly at work; the fact that two theories oppose each other has no importance, many CT-ists happily endorse both simultaneously :laughing:

Yeah right so you’d trust the CCP to inject you with some bat virus to protect you from the bat virus they may or may not have sent earlier all made in the same bioweapons lab.So you’re also going to be shouting conspiracy theorist in the case of that nuisance saying I’ll give the showers a miss thanks on arrival at Auschwitz.

So why not answer the question what’s your issue with someone refusing medication which isn’t going to make any difference to you personally only to them.
‘If’ they are wrong.

Zac_A:

Carryfast:

Zac_A:

The guest psychologist pointed out that it is common for Conspiracy Theorists to believe in multiple contradictory theories. The essence of their belief system is an insatiable need to believe that conspiracies are constantly at work; the fact that two theories oppose each other has no importance, many CT-ists happily endorse both simultaneously [emoji38]
For example

Schrödinger’s Princess?

Franglais:

Zac_A:

Carryfast:

Zac_A:

The guest psychologist pointed out that it is common for Conspiracy Theorists to believe in multiple contradictory theories. The essence of their belief system is an insatiable need to believe that conspiracies are constantly at work; the fact that two theories oppose each other has no importance, many CT-ists happily endorse both simultaneously [emoji38]
For example

Schrödinger’s Princess?

Alright knowitall, I am familiar Schrödinger’s cat and the paradox contained within.
Please explain Schrödinger’s princess in your own words, without resorting to cutting and pasting someone else’s thoughts and posing them as your own.

Go.

AndieHyde:

Franglais:

Zac_A:

Carryfast:

Zac_A:

For example

Schrödinger’s Princess?

Alright knowitall, I am familiar Schrödinger’s cat and the paradox contained within.
Please explain Schrödinger’s princess in your own words, without resorting to cutting and pasting someone else’s thoughts and posing them as your own.

Go.

I don’t claim it’s a good joke, but explanation will kill it dead.
Anyway, assuming you’ve read the link in Zac’s post?
Schrödinger’s Princess is a simultaneously alive/dead Diana. Not exactly a “people’s Princess” more for theoretical physicists and, conspiracy theorists.

Any of you chaps heard of ‘project- mockingbird’ a C.I.A instigated truth suppression exercise brought in shortly after JFKs masonic sacrifice?
There’s good reading out there.I prefer the term- coincidence theory- in these matters,ie was it a coincidence JFK got slotted following his statements of breaking up said ‘intelligence agency’? :open_mouth: or try this one…JFK’s decision to take financial powers away from the Federal-reserve monsters and back up the US currency with,tangible silver backed issuance,outside of the control of Rothschild’s Babylonian money magic usurious practice’s?

Project Mockingbird was activated for precisely this purpose and still plays out today alongside many other nefarious projects,MK-Ultra,Monarch etc.

Isn’t it strange how JFKs son created a magazine called(GEORGE) before his plane allegedly plunged into the drink around the time he was mooted to take a shot (unfortunate word) against Killary back in 2016? ,which he more than likely would have walked being a much loved patriotic icon of America.
When I say strange,the man widely rumoured to have been C.I.A point-man for the assassination of JFK on the day was ex Skull and Bonesman,(GEORGE)…Bush snr. One of the most,authentically evil individuals (lots of contenders) to exercise power in American politics.

Other interesting coincidences,3 individuals aboard the Titanic who perished,Jacob Astor,Guggenheim and Benjamin Strauss…connection??they all opposed the Federal Reserve creation and couldn’t be bought due to their vast financial acumen,apparently the ship had an unfortunate run in with a warship off the Isle Of Wight.A ‘bizzare’ collision and suffered immense bulkhead damage but the conspiracy theory was the ship was swapped for another of its sister vessels and allowed to sail with a different name plate,or is this a case of using one conspiracy to cover a more pressing one,i.e the wresting of financial control of nations by utilising artificial,unbacked currencies into the hands of the ‘usual suspects’?..you decide.These black-ops sure have major payoffs when executed so deftly wouldn’t you agree?

manalishi:
Any of you chaps heard of ‘project- mockingbird’ a C.I.A instigated truth suppression exercise brought in shortly after JFKs masonic sacrifice?
There’s good reading out there.I prefer the term- coincidence theory- in these matters,ie was it a coincidence JFK got slotted following his statements of breaking up said ‘intelligence agency’? :open_mouth: or try this one…JFK’s decision to take financial powers away from the Federal-reserve monsters and back up the US currency with,tangible silver backed issuance,outside of the control of Rothschild’s Babylonian money magic usurious practice’s?

Project Mockingbird was activated for precisely this purpose and still plays out today alongside many other nefarious projects,MK-Ultra,Monarch etc.

Isn’t it strange how JFKs son created a magazine called(GEORGE) before his plane allegedly plunged into the drink around the time he was mooted to take a shot (unfortunate word) against Killary back in 2016? ,which he more than likely would have walked being a much loved patriotic icon of America.
When I say strange,the man widely rumoured to have been C.I.A point-man for the assassination of JFK on the day was ex Skull and Bonesman,(GEORGE)…Bush snr. One of the most,authentically evil individuals (lots of contenders) to exercise power in American politics.

1 I think JFK assassination was a Communist/Mob joint enterprise.Oswald was a mug Patsy.There was more than one shooter and I think the infamous head shot was actually an explosive entry wound from the front/side not an exit wound from the rear/side.The word is M1 carbine being the tool of choice for the job not the silly Italian bolt action that Oswald was fitted up with.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ozvYaxr6iQ

2 I think Bush/Nizon/Reagan trilogy were all on the Communist payroll.Regan’s Communist Party membership application and the following sell out to CCP being no secret nor Nixon’s grovelling before it.

3 I think 9/11 was a CCP warning shot and Bush obviously chose the eleborate cover up rather than war.

1. CCP clearly states an intent to attack the west with bio weapons and its bioweapon devlopement is well known.What does the CIA do.Does it ask itself what’s the most likely delivery method and lock down China.
    No it says send as many in as you can get on the planes.

CCP or Rosthchild etc elites being ultimately in command of the firm makes no difference the end game is the same.

manalishi:
Other interesting coincidences,3 individuals aboard the Titanic who perished,Jacob Astor,Guggenheim and Benjamin Strauss…connection??they all opposed the Federal Reserve creation and couldn’t be bought due to their vast financial acumen,apparently the ship had an unfortunate run in with a warship off the Isle Of Wight.A ‘bizzare’ collision and suffered immense bulkhead damage but the conspiracy theory was the ship was swapped for another of its sister vessels and allowed to sail with a different name plate,or is this a case of using one conspiracy to cover a more pressing one,i.e the wresting of financial control of nations by utilising artificial,unbacked currencies into the hands of the ‘usual suspects’?..you decide.These black-ops sure have major payoffs when executed so deftly wouldn’t you agree?

If the Titanic sinking was an elaborate hit to get rid of some nuisances to the elites how did they know they’d all definitely be lost and not survive or even that they were all going to be on the voyage.Surely the plan would have taken longer to formulate than the time from when their travel bookings were made.

The Olympic v Titanic conspiracy is a lot more credible though.

Carryfast:
So why not answer the question what’s your issue with someone refusing medication which isn’t going to make any difference to you personally only to them.
‘If’ they are wrong.

Weren’t the three emojis enough of an indication? :unamused: Complete the sentence: “I’m not laughing with the Conspiracy Theorists…”
Like I said, I bit of “Chlorine for the gene pool” is fine by me.

EDIT: I suppose you CT fans have been “enjoying” the nonsense spouted by Jamie Freeman? That it is impossible to catch corona virus because viruses are solvents which are created inside human cells :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jamiefreeman.news/you-cannot-ca … mpossible/