TomTom GoPro Users Please Help!

Hey Truckers,

Does anyone know how to configure the settings so that you can see the instructions when using a route that you have planned on MyDrive, please?

I’m having this issue that, when I plan my routes in advance on my laptop using MyDrive (as I prefer the bigger screen and it’s easier on the PC) and then sync as a “track” on the actual savnat, I can’t view the list of instructions of where it is planning to take me like you can when just navigate from a search or go to one of My Places. Is there a way of setting it so that you can or am I just not doing it right?

Also, when it asks whether to “Drive to: Nearest point or Starting Point” what do you select without it trying to take you back to the starting point because I’ve tried both and I swear it’s tried taking me back to work-or maybe I’ve just panicked and thought it had haha!

I much prefer to use a road map but I do like the info and having the reinforcement of the TomTom to remind me of the instructions and keep me on track- I just like to be in control of the route! Any tips on how to use this technology from anyone else with similar navigation preferences, please?

Much appreciated, guys!