King haulage bristol

Any jobs going there? I fancy gettig back on the heavy gear.

cgscott:

White van man taking a pay cut WOW

Why don’t you ask them instead of us? Just a thought

cgscott:

Give me 5 minutes I’ll phone them up for you and ask the question or failing that I’ll look into my crystal ball !! :unamused:

robthedog:

cgscott:

White van man taking a pay cut WOW

Was going to employ someone to drive me van govner then go back on the big rigs. Fancy doing heavy haulage again.

Whats the rates of pay?

According to this, around £15,000 but that was for Transport Manager. Dont worry, you dont have to give up the van as they run those too.

commercialmotor.com/news/co … 15000-firm

kingshaulage.co.uk/Express-Van-Service

trevHCS:
According to this, around £15,000 but that was for Transport Manager. Dont worry, you dont have to give up the van as they run those too.

Oaaaaft. Must pay peanuts if a trans man is stealig 15000. Il give it a swerve. Cheers for the heads up. I just thought id have a chance of being on the telly really. Il stick another van on the road instead.

cgscott:

trevHCS:

Oaaaaft. Must pay peanuts if a trans man is stealig 15000. Il give it a swerve. Cheers for the heads up. I just thought id have a chance of being on the telly really. Il stick another van on the road instead.

So opinions and hearsay on a forum has put you off as quick as that? :neutral_face:
If you ARE serious surely the obvious thing to do is bell them, enquire, and get it from the horse.'s gob surely.
Or is this just a way of telling us you ain’t really a van driver, …you’re just doing it to summet better turns up, a bit like rigid drivers who love to tell us the same. :bulb: :laughing:

trevHCS:

He must have thought he was worth more after getting them seen on TV, you normally appear on Crimewatch after the blag :smiley:

robroy:

cgscott:

trevHCS:

So opinions and hearsay on a forum has put you off as quick as that? :neutral_face:
If you ARE serious surely the obvious thing to do is bell them, enquire, and get it from the horse.'s gob surely.
Or is this just a way of telling us you ain’t really a van driver, …you’re just doing it to summet better turns up, a bit like rigid drivers who love to tell us the same. :bulb: :laughing:

I drove a van i work minimum hours i make more then the hgv man. Although heavy haulage should pay good. I miss the big rigs.

Not a rigid driver. I drive the ■■■■■ extender one that bemds and looks down on all the mediocre drivers on the road. Heres proof.

I make more driving a van though. Unless kings pays big bucks. Hence why i asked.

Mate, seriously,…let it go. :open_mouth:
We believe you. :neutral_face:

Dream dream dream that’s all I do.
I think you’ll find it’s Kings heavy haulage !!!
Do your homework boy as you keep showing yourself up.

cgscott:
Not a rigid driver. I drive the ■■■■■ extender one that bemds and looks down on all the mediocre drivers on the road. Heres proof.

No proof at all could be anybody’s

Uncleskid:
Why don’t you ask them instead of us? Just a thought

It’s quite simple

give them a call and have a chat , we’re moving to a bigger yard in the next few weeks so who know’s also depends on what you want to drive , 44 - 65 tonner , 65- 80 tonner ,125 tonner or 150 tonner the pay depends on what you drive but the lighter trucks spend get more nights out and go to europe more often

I wonder if this is like v/d Vlist where those that drive 4 Axel heavy rigs look down their nose at those that drive smaller trucks, taking snobbery to an extreme in my humble. The heavy haulage side of things never really appealed to me thankfully.

short walk:
I wonder if this is like v/d Vlist where those that drive 4 Axel heavy rigs look down their nose at those that drive smaller trucks, taking snobbery to an extreme in my humble. The heavy haulage side of things never really appealed to me thankfully.

why would a driver look down there nose at a fellow driver , we all started at the bottom of the ladder, you might be driving a big truck but one day you might need help from a driver of a smaller truck , in my opinion the ■■■■■■ drivers that help us out are the most important part of what i do because without them you just couldn’t do what we do

Need an equity card for Kings! :slight_smile: