King haulage bristol

I imagine if you drive the biggest crane or low loader in the yard, you will be painting fences, marker boards and washing cars most of the time, when that truck does go out it will be few and far between, the bloke in the 4 wheeler will be busy delivering extra ramps, crane pads, and chains.

Il happily move the big tackle. Whats the stay in yard charge for painting and washing? If its over £18 an hour il be down monday rapping and chapping. If i spent 30 hours washing a wagon or conpany cars and had 1 trip a week id be over the moon.

But i guess it must be a lot less than that. Sgt major still there with his pppppppppppp ■■■■■■ Absolute arse licker. And i was in your regiment anf you were a ■■■■. That said you were only at staff then.

cgscott:
Il happily move the big tackle. Whats the stay in yard charge for painting and washing? If its over £18 an hour il be down monday rapping and chapping. If i spent 30 hours washing a wagon or conpany cars and had 1 trip a week id be over the moon.

But i guess it must be a lot less than that. Sgt major still there with his pppppppppppp [zb]. Absolute arse licker. And i was in your regiment anf you were a ■■■■. That said you were only at staff then.

Like I said your a dreamer now stand at ease

Beau Nydel:
Need an equity card for Kings! :slight_smile:

I worked with ‘Sully’…

Working for the same outfit for a few years doing Europe.

Absolute star of a man and funny as ■■■■.