Is this ever possible

I’m going to be out of hours 19.00 thurs night , I cant see how I’m going to get far enough north thurs to be able to get to Grangemouth for 7 am , leaving sid cup I’ve got 6 1/2 hrs ( but going to need 45 so only 5 hrs 45 driving ( work ) , leeming bar maybe ? But if I only get there then I’m going to be very late & leeming bar - Grangemouth is what 3 1/2 hrs ? , then I’ve a Coll out of possibly ■■■■■■■■■■■ / East Kilbride , then if I’m not delivering that load , just trunking it , I’m going to have 5 1/2 - 6 hrs driving to get from Glasgow to rugby hopefully , seems not possible or are my sums wrong ?

DABAA69E-02C0-4625-9EA9-11720012A73F.jpeg

Yawn…

Roll up Roll up, Steak dinner going on Friday in the Grantham area,

i have the definitive answer for the missing steak dinner on a friday problem.

when tramping all week,then eat steak dinners every night,and on a friday night at home,then plan for an evening meal of a jaffa orange and a ginsters pie with a can of coke,that way if we one again get the deja vu never ending garbage about not getting home on a friday,itl mean that the fri night tea wont go to waste and the dog can have a normal meal of doggy chunks and we wont need to look at this repetetive drivvle week in and week out…ta :unamused:

Don’t know doze, but the thing to remember and learn from here is this…

If you do achieve it (can’t be arsed to work out if it’s impossible or not tbh, but you can sure as hell bet it will be) you can rest assured you WILL be getting it to do again (and again)

Or…

If you do the job at a sensible pace instead of tearing the arse out of it, and not achieve the impossible, …you WON’T get it to do again…simples. :bulb:

That’s how it works in my experience.
It’s your call doze.
You’re welcome. :sunglasses:

‘We just got on with it’ … Dozy. The trials and tribulations continue.

Be brave. Pull the card and horse on drive. Say excuseme pardone when stopped if you do get stopped. Me forgot to put le card in monsuier. Excuseme.

the nodding donkey:
Yawn…

Its funny how his post on page 3 on the R T Keedwell thread is written in a more structured and understandable way … although still not perfect spelling, punctuation & grammar. Almost as if he forgot for a moment he was a troll!

tmcassett:

the nodding donkey:
Yawn…

Its funny how his post on page 3 on the R T Keedwell thread is written in a more structured and understandable way … although still not perfect spelling, punctuation & grammar. Almost as if he forgot for a moment he was a troll!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
rule #1

liars need to have a good memory. :wink:

dieseldog999:

tmcassett:

the nodding donkey:
Yawn…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
rule #1

liars need to have a good memory. :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anything is possible in Dozy’s Fantasy world

cgscott:
Be brave. Pull the card and horse on drive. Say excuseme pardone when stopped if you do get stopped. Me forgot to put le card in monsuier. Excuseme.

The last time he did that mate it cost him £600 and tea & biscuits :laughing:

See that “Ring Planner” section. Why not do that and ask them to explain to you how they expect you to complete the run?

If it seems a bit out of wack, let them know that and let them have the headache rather than you trying to chase yourself up your back end.

I’m off till monday

eagerbeaver:

cgscott:

The last time he did that mate it cost him £600 and tea & biscuits :laughing:

£776 fine & a caution, never had to go back up

robroy:

If you do achieve it (can’t be arsed to work out if it’s impossible or not tbh, but you can sure as hell bet it will be) you can rest assured you WILL be getting it to do again (and again)

Or…

If you do the job at a sensible pace instead of tearing the arse out of it, and not achieve the impossible, …you WON’T get it to do again…simples. :bulb:

It’s your call doze.

Took on board what you said rob so got job changed , now got plenty of time to get to Tesco livingstone ( 12 hrs ) , easily do-able , nice steady run , hope you enjoy your tea fri night !!!

C2592BC9-3579-4340-ADC4-326D18CCD8D7.jpeg

Loaded 3 hrs early so plenty time 4 18.00 tip

4D20D906-8D25-4804-A291-40A3E495A9B1.jpeg

dozy:

robroy:

Or…

It’s your call doze.

Took on board what you said rob so got job changed , now got plenty of time to get to Tesco livingstone ( 12 hrs ) , easily do-able , nice steady run , hope you enjoy your tea fri night !!!

Nice one.
Fri night scran?..Cheers bud, I will enjoy it.
My fridge is full of home made stuff, and beer. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Yes ok for food for Friday night rob , lads at britvic made sure I won’t go short , I’d rather be at home but at least I won’t be rushing around now

E2333FEC-2E24-4269-80D9-870EC570CABE.jpeg

dozy:
Yes ok for food for Friday night rob , lads at britvic made sure I won’t go short , I’d rather be at home but at least I won’t be rushing around now

Well at least you won’t Starve with that lot [emoji848][emoji2960]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk