This doable or not

Been offered a job tomorrow to edmonton in london from hull cause i was off tues

Currently sat at britvic in rugby, gotta drop trailor back in hull, swop over trailors and then set off back down, im on my1st 41/2 now, on break while been unloaded with this been my 2nd 10 hour this week

Is back to hull and set off down to london doable on a 5 1/2 today and a 9 tomorrow dependant on traffic tonight, started at 8 this morning and had 1 and a half hours on a bay this morning, hope this isnt too complicated

Dave

bigdavehull:
Been offered a job tomorrow to edmonton in london from hull cause i was off tues

Currently sat at britvic in rugby, gotta drop trailor back in hull, swop over trailors and then set off back down, im on my1st 41/2 now, on break while been unloaded with this been my 2nd 10 hour this week

Is back to hull and set off down to london doable on a 5 1/2 today and a 9 tomorrow dependant on traffic tonight, started at 8 this morning and had 1 and a half hours on a bay this morning, hope this isnt too complicated

Dave

Bit iffy that bud,i reckon not in a shift,is it coke your going :question:

I think you will be ok. It is roughly 380 mile round trip which gives average speed of 42 mph on a 9. To be on safe side I would use some of that 5 1/2 left today to get down the road a bit tonight if duty time permits. I guess you could get a couple of hours back down the road leaving about 300 miles to do tomorrow, dropping average speed to 33 mph

So how far have you got Tonight ?
As tomorrow may get tight on time .

Yes it is do-able. 3.5-4hrs from Rugby to Hull depending on M1 traffic, easy 4.5hrs to Edmonton from Hull. I used to do a night trunk to Northolt from Hull and that was just over 4hrs.

1st thing on a sunday morning i could run back empty from orpington through blackwall to sutton fields, hull in 4.5, so defo doable

I can do Huddersfield to Cricklewood then Harlesden and back on a 10 at 52mph, but it is very tight, if that helps.

Ken.

Well when i was phoned up and offered it he said ok il get some more info, to me.that means il ring u back to make sure i have it covered, wether a quick turn around or go home and out early in.morning but he didnt and now gave me a load of cr*p down the phone

bigdavehull:
Well when i was phoned up and offered it he said ok il get some more info, to me.that means il ring u back to make sure i have it covered, wether a quick turn around or go home and out early in.morning but he didnt and now gave me a load of cr*p down the phone

Didn’t you do the run then?

Nope