Swedish top tips

Does anybody else on here follow this driver for tips on driving a wag & drag? :laughing:

youtu.be/rvit3dWYtdI

old hat on here by now my good manā€¦
im already an expert on how to attach a ratchet strap across the insides of a trailer. :wink:

citycat:
Does anybody else on here follow this driver for tips on driving a wag & drag? [emoji38]

youtu.be/rvit3dWYtdI

I do.Much prefer her washing her car though.lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Iā€™m very impressed.

She is a better forkie than most I meet and certainly beats me but fortunately I seldom have to drive one.

Very productive too, labelling, stacking, loading as well as driving.

She drives that long drag like itā€™s a Fiat 500 and can reverse it as good as I can manage the artic.

I tried reversing a W&D on a bay years ago just out of curiosity. I had so many shunts I ran out of yard and didnā€™t try it since.

I tip my hat to her.

She donā€™t mind using left or right handā€¦

Sometimes she has the camera in ā€reverse angleā€.

And by the way, you see, her in Sweden we can choose a transport aducation in upper secondary school, year 10-12.
1st year is to learn about carmecanic, carelectricity and so on.
IIRC the students make their choice for year 2-3.

Itā€™s like ā€will i be a mecanic, truckdriver, excavator operator, payloader operator, it all depends on your grades, itā€™s tough for the youngsters, the transportprogram at the schools are really popular.

And you also get to learn how to handle a forklift.

Best regards

A very gifted young lady. I think she knows EXACTLY what she is doing! :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Donā€™t make them like that over hereā€¦& She was able to carry out her duties without a hi viz

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

cav551:
A very gifted young lady. I think she knows EXACTLY what she is doing! :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

i saw what you did thereā€¦bit of a woooshhhh for most i would thinkā€¦ :wink:

the trouble with sweden is basically thats what works on the supermarket checkout.
you go in for the messages,and come back out much later with a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦ :slight_smile:
theres a complete lack of fat minging single parent munters in trackie bottoms and pyjamas.
that culture does not exist there.
in general terms they are either one of two variations of adolfs fourth reich.
blonde aryan super stock master race,or similar to the boys from brazil they are black haired and blue eyed similar super stock.
they certainly take some of the ordeal when your getting dragged through the shopping mall.

youtu.be/APpORane51U

Lass takes some big loads too.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

The latest from this young lady, she seems unfazed by what bothers many.

youtube.com/watch?v=H75nTyIAam0

First time I tried reversing an A frame I could read the no. plate on the back of the trailer! :frowning:

What i like up here is that,in most companies,people are multi functional,you jump in and try to do most things,Ok,a bit old fashioned but Everything functions.

A bit like when i was a lad before you needed a training certificate to open a toilet door.

Beau Nydel:
First time I tried reversing an A frame I could read the no. plate on the back of the trailer! :frowning:

I know your pain :blush:

I would love to double man with her think of all she could teach me, i need to wake up im dreaming

She is now part of the team moving the Swedish heavy metal band Sabatonā€™s gear around on their european tour. Hungary, Poland, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Belarus, Greece and back to Sweden. The scenes with the cat were a laugh.

cav551:
She is now part of the team moving the Swedish heavy metal band Sabatonā€™s gear around on their european tour. Hungary, Poland, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Belarus, Greece and back to Sweden. The scenes with the cat were a laugh.

Do you mean a groupieā€¦

She better at reversing then trucker jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk