HELLO ALL'

Good Evening All !

Iv’e been wandering around for a while taking all the info, and thought it was about time to say Hello’ Iv’e got a C+E Wag and Drag course booked up in a couple of weeks with Wallace Lgv Training at there Battersea site in London, and just wanted to refresh me brain a bit with the current Rule’s n Reg’s. I Passed me Class 2 in May 2005, and have been driving a 6 wheeler Tipper/Grab Lorry collecting and Laying Hot Bitumenous Materials since then. I also drove a 7.5tonner for a 10 years doing the same job before this. So now its time to get away from the Graft of laying the Black stuff, and to hopefully get me C+E Licence!’ after losing a few bad habits that have been picked up along the way of course! So any other Advice About Wag n Drag C+E would be much Appreciated Fellow Drivers!!

kenno78:
Good Evening All !

Iv’e been wandering around for a while taking all the info, and thought it was about time to say Hello’ Iv’e got a C+E Wag and Drag course booked up in a couple of weeks with Wallace Lgv Training at there Battersea site in London, and just wanted to refresh me brain a bit with the current Rule’s n Reg’s. I Passed me Class 2 in May 2005, and have been driving a 6 wheeler Tipper/Grab Lorry collecting and Laying Hot Bitumenous Materials since then. I also drove a 7.5tonner for a 10 years doing the same job before this. So now its time to get away from the Graft of laying the Black stuff, and to hopefully get me C+E Licence!’ after losing a few bad habits that have been picked up along the way of course! So any other Advice About Wag n Drag C+E would be much Appreciated Fellow Drivers!!

Hi kenno78, Is this a duplicate post from HERE :question:

Welcome to Trucknet and good luck with the W+D training.
Wallace is a good school so you should be ok there.
W+D is easier than Artic in that it follows you nicely although if memory serves, Wallace use a real long one - which is good for experience.
As for advice, mine would be to listen to your instructor and not to anybody else.
Too many trainees come to training with “My mate says this” or “I was told that by an old trucker” etc etc.
You have paid to be taught so let the instructor do his job and you will be fine.
Good luck once again

Cheer’s MotherTrucker’

I did the assessment at wembley, and enjoyed pulling that trailer around! they had quite a few W+D Trailers there and they did seem quite long. I think the instructor said it was 8mtrs trailer plus 8mtrs Rigid. I’ll let u know how i get on!

Thanks alot Mate’

Yeah DieselDave,

Still getting used to posting on here, sorry for the confusion Mate.Sussed it out now’ got there eventually!