Argos Bedford trunk driver

Carryfast:

tmcassett:

Carryfast:
truckingjobs.co.uk/2020/08/c … -1141.html

Also a ‘trunking job’ that’s also involves multi drop.

I see you’ve conveniently decided to ignore the fact I’ve actually done the job you list and know what it entails, as I mentioned in my first post YOU HAVE NOT so stop
talking crap to try and further your agenda.

The heavy lifting you highlight above is simply pushing the cages (which aren’t heavy) onto the tail-lift, occasionally you may have a pallet with a white goods item on it to move with a pump truck.

You might have 2 stores on one trailer then possibly a supplier collection on the way back - hardly the multi- drop you are trying to paint it to be.

Until you actually have first hand experience of what’s involved with a particular job I suggest you stop making stuff up to further your agenda.

The job as you describe it is trunking or less than 4 bulk drops/collections in a shift not multi drop.Also only limited handling of pallets and cages.Handling cages is actually described as such inm the description seperately.
At face value the job description clearly states heavy lifting, which in no way reflects the above and fully flexible regarding duties.Why would it need to state that.
So trunking/multi drop/warehouse labourer type duties as and when required and assuming that isn’t removed by the applicant from the contract at the recruitment stage, that’s what the applicant is potentially signing up to.Three different roles for one wage.

WOW, so at which point are you actually going to understand that I spent 4 years recently doing this job and still know people who work on THIS job. I am going to type this next part in capital letters so you might start to understand, although I suspect not because you are clearly stupid.

• THERE ARE NO WAREHOUSE DUTIES INVOLVED
  • THERE IS NO HEAVY LIFTING INVOLVED
  • THERE IS NO BREAKING/SPLITTING PALLETS DOWN INVOLVED
  • THERE IS NO MULTI-DROP INVOLVED (other than what I mentioned re: 2 store deliveries then supplier collection as an example of a typical day)
  • THERE IS NO LABOURING INVOLVED