Argos wagon and drag

Anybody have any info on the Argos wagon and drag work?
Tia

You’ll be running out of one of their depots delivering goods using a wagon and drag vehicle, and you’ll get paid.

You’re welcome.

Don’t think i like the being paid bit :smiley:

tidge65:

They’ll lurve you if you did it for free :smiley:

bald bloke:

tidge65:

They’ll lurve you if you did it for free :smiley:

Argos won’t know if he’s being paid or not. The agency however…

It’s mainly running demount boxes from dc to home delivery depots

you will be working for DHL as they have the contract for this driving specialy built isuzus usualy double manned

Your probley get to drive one of these,but dont take my word on it

image.jpeg

Latique:
you will be working for DHL as they have the contract for this driving specialy built isuzus usualy double manned

Sweet Jesus! That actually sounds like a job with no redeeming features whatsoever!

On the W +D job you pick up a pair of loaded boxes and run them down/up the road and drop and swap for empties. usually 2ish hour runs, so youll do two runs a day. Possibly the most tedious job Ive ever done.
Suits some folk though.

tidge65:
Anybody have any info on the Argos wagon and drag work?
Tia

DHL & Wincanton contract demount bodies to and from Argos Home Delivery RDC`s and satellite depots.

PM sent.

Depends which DC you work out of, some local runs, some further afield such as Swansea or Exeter. Vehicles are DAF CF or I’ve noticed some Scanias at Faverdale.

It’s high up there on easiest class 1 jobs going I’d say, money is decent full time, 32k+, 48 hours/week. Everything by the book, and millions of sign offs as is typical with big companies these days.