Sue Gray Report

robroy:
if you want me to agree with abso everything you say in order to not interrupt you whilst in full boredom mode and not interrupt your flow…err no, sorry mate,.ain’t happening.
I’m fully aware of the concept of a forum fyi, , it’s for giving opinion and debating points,

robroy:
I should just ignore and not comment, if you do mate it ain’t me who is ignorant of how a forum works, now is it?.

Agreed;
I am all for you putting your side of any argument.
Unlike this poster who wants me to shut up…

robroy:
I think the only people who actually care about all this sh are Boris’s political opponents,.those who have an agenda towards him and/or his party, or general ‘Boris haters’ such as yourself Franglais.
Most of us are pig [zb] sick of hearing it on the media, and we are trying to just move on from all this Covid related ■■■■■■■■, get on with outr lives,.and if we must concentrate on anything political, concentrate on something that is actually important.

Oh, It`s RobRoy, our very own Winston Smith. Simultaneously wanting to “move on” and also comment on a subject.

robroy:
Not going to apologise for being laid back (or compared to you comatose ) about stuff that has no bearing on my life,

So, the lockdown imposed by Johnson had no bearing on your life?
Nah, I can`t be arsed to quote alll of those posts where you said otherwise. Another example of your Orwellian “doublethink”.

Johnson made rules about contact and work. They did affect you, as you were always crying about it being excessive.

He himself clearly broke those rules.
If you don`t care about that please feel free to tell us so, or “move on” and ignore the situation. Let Johnson do the same again, and again, as he surely will so long as he can rely on people “moving on” and doing nothing to stop him.
His tactic of wearing down people by telling lies again and again until they give up caring works. At least in your case it does.

So, what do you think? I`ll ask again:

Franglais:
Was Johnson photographed drinking at a crowded gathering after work, genuinely too stupid to believe that it was not a party?
Is such an idiot a good choice for a PM?
Or has he been repeatedly lying to Parliament and to all of us, in the belief that we are the idiots?

Is Johnson so thick, he didn`t realise he was breaking the rules he made? And do you think someone that stupid should run the country?
Or
Did he knowingly break the rules, the rules that he wanted others disciplined for? And do you think someone that nasty should run the country?
Or do you really think the rules were all wrong? And he (for some bizarre reason) wanted to impose lockdowns for no good reason?

robroy:
Franglais can’t get around the fact we are ran by MPs that are not 100% kosher and a bit dodgy,

Are MPs all saints? Of course they arent. When they do wrong they should hold their hands up and admit it. Even if they dont they should be taken to task by their national or constituency party.
We have a liar held in place by those who seek to protect their jobs, and their party, no matter how the country as a whole is affected. It isn`t about party politics: Thatcher would never have been so two faced, nor Major or May.

Never before have we had a PM fined for an offence whilst in power…never…
You can believe all the spin about how “they`re all the same”, but this is the worst Gov by a country mile for scandal and rank hypocrisy.

robroy:
a bit dodgy,

He sacked Stratton who was never at a party; even now, after he was fined for being at a party, was also at several other parties where other people were fined, he is probably about to sack more underlings, and he " takes full responsibility", yet doesnt walk? "A bit dodgy" doesnt cover the half of it.

robroy:
There is a world of difference between a group of people working together 10 hours a day or so/5 days a week finishing their day off with a couple of drinks in the same environment they have worked,.than 30 family members meeting for a couple of hours for a 1 off funeral.

Ive never been to a funeral where drinking went on until 4 in the morning, were there was redwine splashed on the walls, drunks "having altercations", abusing cleaners and security staff, and vomiting, etc. The rules at the time said " At work, social distancing guidance applied, places required ³to maintain 2m social distancing wherever possible, including while arriving at and departing from work, while in work and when travelling between sites" The drinking was clearly outside of these rules. The rules Johnson made. Working at a necessary task, sat at a desk with maybe perspex shields isnt the same as drinking, singing karaoke, dancing, or sitting on colleagues laps, and puking up booze. Everyone would see that, surely?

Unless of course they are fooled by the “doublespeak” of Big Bro…oh, Big Dog… of course.