Changed his mind?

Am I the only one to find it strange that whilst Boris and his sycophants have been begging us to await the result of the enquiry into the alleged shenanigans at 10 Downing Street it is reported that he is drawing up a hot list for sacking of others who work there that he holds responsible. Has he changed his mind about waiting perchance? Or is he simply the untrustworthy hypocrite I suspect he is?

he’s a sack of ■■■■,that’s for sure…but i think Gove would be worse :frowning:

I don’t give a ■■■■ what they did at their parties tbh. :unamused:
If some if you lot were daft enough to cow tow down to their stupid rules and restrictions enough to spoil your Christmas 2020 , then that’s your look out., I certainly enjoyed mine.
My stance was there is no way the upper classes and mp.s are conforming, so neither am I…and I’ve been proved right.

The only thing I did object to are them having their parties whilst the Police were raiding oher parties up and down the country etc at that time, but it’s like everything else the punishment for the crime is not for doing it, it’s for getting caught doing it. :bulb:

We need to move on from all this crap, there are actual important issues to deal with, he’s apologised so let him get on with sorting out the present situation.

I cannot believe the pseudo ‘outrage’ in the country for discovering that …

A There is one rule for 'them and one for us.
B That politicians tell lies and cover their arses.

Get real, this stuff has gone on since time immemorial. :bulb:
Remember the archaic licensing laws?
Pubs shut at 1030pm and all day Sunday.?
The House of Commons bar was sure as hell open.
Like I said…Nothing new here.

robroy:
I don’t give a [zb] what they did at their parties tbh. :unamused:
If some if you lot were daft enough to cow tow down to their stupid rules and restrictions enough to spoil your Christmas 2020 , then that’s your look out., I certainly enjoyed mine.
My stance was there is no way the upper classes and mp.s are conforming, so neither am I…and I’ve been proved right.

The only thing I did object to are them having their parties whilst the Police were raiding oher parties up and down the country etc at that time, but it’s like everything else the punishment for the crime is not for doing it, it’s for getting caught doing it. :bulb:

We need to move on from all this crap, there are actual important issues to deal with, he’s apologised so let him get on with sorting out the present situation.

Do you think that May, Major, or Thatcher would have behaved like this? Really?
Did they tell lies on the wholesale level of this current !!?
So many different issues by Johnson himself, and his tolerating crap from so many of his ministers.

Were the Covid lockdown rules stupid? Really?
When did you become a virologist? Setting yourself up as an expert?
No denying that Johnson etc broke those rules, but not everyone in “the establishment” did.

You think it has always been this bad? Really?
Well, if you look it hasnt been this bad before. If you think it has youve just fallen for more lies as he and his cronies gas-light you.

Vote for “the bloke from the pub” and you get the “bloke from the pub”. You don`t get a competent Prime Minister nor a leader.
That certainly is no surprise, not at all.

If you think it OK for him and others to act like dicks, if you dont get outraged, genuinely, then you will get worse, and you will get walked over again, and again. You want to apologise for this nasty piece of work, you carry on. You deserve all the crap you get. The rest of us dont.

Franglais:

robroy:
I don’t give a [zb] what they did at their parties tbh. :unamused:

Do you think that May, Major, or Thatcher would have behaved like this? Really?
Did they tell lies on the wholesale level of this current !!?
So many different issues by Johnson himself, and his tolerating crap from so many of his ministers.

Were the Covid lockdown rules stupid? Really?
When did you become a virologist? Setting yourself up as an expert?
No denying that Johnson etc broke those rules, but not everyone in “the establishment” did.

You think it has always been this bad? Really?
Well, if you look it hasnt been this bad before. If you think it has youve just fallen for more lies as he and his cronies gas-light you.

Vote for “the bloke from the pub” and you get the “bloke from the pub”. You don`t get a competent Prime Minister nor a leader.
That certainly is no surprise, not at all.

If you think it OK for him and others to act like dicks, if you dont get outraged, genuinely, then you will get worse, and you will get walked over again, and again. You want to apologise for this nasty piece of work, you carry on. You deserve all the crap you get. The rest of us dont.

I see my ‘Franglais Bait’’ post took the inevitable bite. :unamused: :smiley:
I knew it would…
It’s right up your strasse mate, to get up your nasal passage…sticking up for Boris, ridiculing your favourite subject (as everyone knows that is Covid) and disrespect and ridicule of the ‘‘Official line’’ and rules. :smiley: …ooh the cheek and gaul eh? :smiley:
You re getting soooooo easy to wind up mate. :laughing:

Just to humour you I’ll address your points, but on one condition you don’t trawl the internet looking for links to prove me wrong. :smiley: as it’s got well past the boring stage. :smiley:

So…
First questions …Yes and Yes.
Maybe not so up front and obvious, but none of them were angels, the criteria and main qualification of being a politician is lies deceit and looking after no1,.but some are better at not showing it…ie the ones you use as an example.
Bearing that in mind incidentally…I’d rather vote for the bloke down the pub.

Covid rules? …
Mostly stupid and unnecessary yes, but we will never ever agree on this with you being such a to the letter conformist and armchair ‘‘exoert’’ … and me being a downright cynic who trusts nobody in authority,.and just makes the best out of a bad situation and who gets on with his life through it all…rather than fully pre.occuoy myself with all the crap.

ME get walked over?? :open_mouth: :laughing:
Are you serious? :laughing: …, my cynical nature and penchant for sticking up for myself has prevented that since I was about 18 years old…so.wrong again me old mate.

Can you point out to me where I apologised for him either by statement or implication?
No?
That is because I did not, but if making stuff up deliberstely and interpreting stuff wrongly for effect helps you make a good point…crack on.
Off to wind you up on the Brexit thread :smiley:

Btw quote;‘‘The rest of us don’t’’
Love your self appointment as a spokesman to the entire population except me. :smiley:

C’mon Franglais man.
Does anyone seriously think her maj was sitting alone because she was told to or obeying some ■■■■■■■■ dreamed up by sage or the psyops unit?
If she’d wanted her family around her she would have done so and woe betide anyone trying to interfere with that when they’ve got a contingent of household guard armed to the bloody teeth ready at a moment’s notice to protect her.
She let the cta out of the bag when those who refused to take part in this medical experiment she labelled selfish.

Also, like Robroy i can’t take this partying episode seriously, since when has there been universal rules applying to the elites and us plebs?, answering my own question bloody never.
Like Robroy i’ve ignored their demands and rules from the beginning because this whole covid farce has been a scam which has been obvious to anyone awake from about half way through the three weeks to flatten the curve shutdown.
All the damage these politicians have done to people families businesses and the economy made up as they went along doing as bidden by those who own them, not just the useless tories either but their equally disgraceful labour counterparts who cheered on only criticising each new rule wasn’t harsh or long or fast enough, all those bloody MP’s going along with this farce allowing the govt to take unprecedented powers for itself with just a nod through, belatedly starting to back pedal and make noises now in order to distance themselves from the narrative which is rapidly coming off the tracks, even the go along with anything sheep are starting to see something’s not quite right.

And all people are concered about is that those in charge behaved as they always have done, ie do what i say not what i do.

The good that’s come from this is that even the most compliant must have finally got the message through their thick skulls, confirmed by blair’s gong if any confirmation were needed, that the elites despise the people they are supposed to serve.
Wait till the next election mind you and they’ll be flocking to the voting booths to vote for the lab-con :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:
he’s a sack of [zb],that’s for sure…but i think Gove would be worse :frowning:

David Davis or IDS seem the only credible options although IDS has gone on record as a pension robber which is sad and I thought he was better than that.

Juddian:
C’mon Franglais man.
Does anyone seriously think her maj was sitting alone because she was told to or obeying some ■■■■■■■■ dreamed up by sage or the psyops unit?
If she’d wanted her family around her she would have done so and woe betide anyone trying to interfere with that when they’ve got a contingent of household guard armed to the bloody teeth ready at a moment’s notice to protect her.
She let the cta out of the bag when those who refused to take part in this medical experiment she labelled selfish.

Also, like Robroy i can’t take this partying episode seriously, since when has there been universal rules applying to the elites and us plebs?, answering my own question bloody never.
Like Robroy i’ve ignored their demands and rules from the beginning because this whole covid farce has been a scam which has been obvious to anyone awake from about half way through the three weeks to flatten the curve shutdown.
All the damage these politicians have done to people families businesses and the economy made up as they went along doing as bidden by those who own them, not just the useless tories either but their equally disgraceful labour counterparts who cheered on only criticising each new rule wasn’t harsh or long or fast enough, all those bloody MP’s going along with this farce allowing the govt to take unprecedented powers for itself with just a nod through, belatedly starting to back pedal and make noises now in order to distance themselves from the narrative which is rapidly coming off the tracks, even the go along with anything sheep are starting to see something’s not quite right.

And all people are concered about is that those in charge behaved as they always have done, ie do what i say not what i do.

The good that’s come from this is that even the most compliant must have finally got the message through their thick skulls, confirmed by blair’s gong if any confirmation were needed, that the elites despise the people they are supposed to serve.
Wait till the next election mind you and they’ll be flocking to the voting booths to vote for the lab-con :laughing:

Make no mistake the partying stunt was deliberately orchestrated as a false flag pretext to impose more control along the lines of look ‘we’ were doing something that ‘we’ shouldn’t have been doing so ‘we’ need to impose more control on… ‘you’.

As an aside, I truly wonder if a man who needs to hold an enquiry to ascertain whether he attended a party in his own back garden should really be in charge of nuclear weapons.

Nobody on here has made mention of the photos in the newspapers over last weekend of that Labour wooden top enjoying a few beers with colleagues during lockdown :unamused:

bigstraight6:
Nobody on here has made mention of the photos in the newspapers over last weekend of that Labour wooden top enjoying a few beers with colleagues during lockdown :unamused:

All part of the same establishment false flag ‘we’ did wrong, so ‘you’ need more control ready for when 2030 kicks in.

robroy:

Or Profumo and Keeler.
Also the shipment of Rolls Royce jet engine technology which then found its way to Korea to be used against us.
It’s all one big establishment club.

bigstraight6:

the maoster:

bigstraight6:

No problem if they don’t forget about Starmer then they are racists.Win win for the establishment.

youtube.com/watch?v=5HOfaSSIVcE

Good Boost For Tourism.
Trip Advisor has had good reviews for London recently, and the Euro News have been giving free publicity because of it.

leparisien.fr/international … E7NC5M.php

The Parisian recommends a night spot in the capital as a likely rave venue.
It’s said there’s no such thing as bad publicity…

Franglais:
Good Boost For Tourism.
Trip Advisor has had good reviews for London recently, and the Euro News have been giving free publicity because of it.

leparisien.fr/international … E7NC5M.php

The Parisian recommends a night spot in the capital as a likely rave venue.
It’s said there’s no such thing as bad publicity…

Brilliant!

Some one has had a change of mind…
Christian Wakeford has crossed the aisle.

Franglais:

Who once this dies down we will never hear of again nobody likes defectors if he had any integerity he should have become independant seems he has been in talks with Labour for several months, doubt you’ll get to good a set of odds on him being the Labour candidate at the next election

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Who once this dies down we will never hear of again nobody likes defectors if he had any integerity he should have become independant seems he has been in talks with Labour for several months, doubt you’ll get to good a set of odds on him being the Labour candidate at the next election

The fact that the defection was to Labour not Reform and bearing in mind Cameron’s stitch up with Clegg, says everything about the LabLibCon Junta that’s hijacked the country.