ToryGraph

Even The Telegraph is knocking Johnson now it seems.
I can’t read it all as I refuse to pay even a few coppers to such a rag, but if their opinion piece is actually choosing to tell a bit of truth about Johnson, then maybe their propaganda dept has chosen a new pet?
Strange that the blatant rubbish he spouted months ago is only now being examined?
Nothing to do with owt else is it?

I think the party will need a new leader before the next general election. That said it may be in their interests to keep Boris at the helm while the negative news comes from all sides. Once the sea is a lot calmer someone can step forward to be the salvation for the party and it’s voters.

A couple of Cons MP’s were on Jeremy Vine at lunchtime, neither managed to back Boris very convincingly and one at least was quite open in his criticism.

I hope I don’t offend too many by sticking my head above the parapet, but I do feel that Boris is the victim of a sneering left wing media vendetta recently, spearheaded by the BBC. He has been our Prime Minister during the worst crisis this Country has seen since the Second World War and has done what I consider to be a good job with keeping the Country and economy running and the vaccination program, and he’s just become a Father again so is it any wonder he’s not been on full form recently.

It could be a whole lot worse, with a Prime Minister that walked us into a war in a far off Middle East country many years ago and the continued legacy to this day.

bigstraight6:
I hope I don’t offend too many by sticking my head above the parapet, but I do feel that Boris is the victim of a sneering left wing media vendetta recently, spearheaded by the BBC. He has been our Prime Minister during the worst crisis this Country has seen since the Second World War and has done what I consider to be a good job with keeping the Country and economy running and the vaccination program, and he’s just become a Father again so is it any wonder he’s not been on full form recently.

It could be a whole lot worse, with a Prime Minister that walked us into a war in a far off Middle East country many years ago and the continued legacy to this day.

The same PM who wants to remove the right to car ownership and tie us all to an all electric energy policy at 26p per kwh and increase the state pension age to 69 +.
All that after conning the electorate with his BRINO deal.
The Tories have form in putting no hopers like Heath, Major and Cameron and now Bozo into office while denying power to those like Powell, Davis and IDS.
As for Thatcher the woman who handed over Hong Kong to Communism, in addition to what was left of our industry, that she hadn’t already closed down and/or handed over to the EUSSR.
As for Blair just another globalist who admired the likes of Thatcher like all the rest.