You don't get this too often

Turned up at my first drop in Wigan at 08-40 and got “sorry mate, nowt’s moving in the yard.”

“Why not. What’s occured?”

“MD’s showing off.”

“Eh?”

“That’s his helicopter over their.”

Painted in the middle of the yard was a white H with a circle round it. Sitting on it was a blue posh helicopter with yellow writing on it. Dipstick took 45mins to take off. I had a swear in general at everyone and offered to back into it. Didn;'t go down too well, but hey ho, got to vent my frustration somewhere and spit the dummy at someone. Got a free breakfast out of it and very nice it was too. I’m dieting, so plumped for beans on toast and a cheese and oinion sarnie for later :laughing:.

This was JJB sports in Wigan BTW. Sat their for 3.5 hours and was told to pull out as “we shouldn’t have sent the stock up their on that date mate :unamused:.”

Ahh, well. Nice little earner and an interesting day. I’d hate to work for a living :laughing:

Liberace:
Turned up at my first drop in Wigan at 08-40 and got “sorry mate, nowt’s moving in the yard.”

“Why not. What’s occured?”

“MD’s showing off.”

“Eh?”

“That’s his helicopter over their.”

Painted in the middle of the yard was a white H with a circle round it. Sitting on it was a blue posh helicopter with yellow writing on it. Dipstick took 45mins to take off. I had a swear in general at everyone and offered to back into it. Didn;'t go down too well, but hey ho, got to vent my frustration somewhere and spit the dummy at someone. Got a free breakfast out of it and very nice it was too. I’m dieting, so plumped for beans on toast and a cheese and oinion sarnie for later :laughing:.

This was JJB sports in Wigan BTW. Sat their for 3.5 hours and was told to pull out as “we shouldn’t have sent the stock up their on that date mate :unamused:.”

Ahh, well. Nice little earner and an interesting day. I’d hate to work for a living :laughing:

used to get that alot ian at jcb yrs ago when i drove 7.5 tonners :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: used to go to the salt box and the gate man woud ring us when the coppter had gone

[Ahh, well. Nice little earner and an interesting day. I’d hate to work for a living :laughing:
[/quote]

WIfe flipped last week took some photos when i did Highlands, she said that is not a job, Jealous, i am sure she loves me really