Will you or wont you

I reckon that the Gov will have a hell of a struggle selling this idea to the public. Perhaps they’d be better off getting volunteers to travel around urging people to take it up.

the maoster:

ooooooooh good one Mein Fuhrer!

the maoster:
I reckon that the Gov will have a hell of a struggle selling this idea to the public. Perhaps they’d be better off getting volunteers to travel around urging people to take it up.

I don’t think it will be too much of a problem to get an uptake, I’m sure many people already have enough apps in their phone that tells the World their location 24/7, and the authorities sure as hell don’t need a special app to track the average person.

I also doubt you need 100% uptake to control the spread of the virus.

I also doubt you get or need 100% of the population vaccinated, for a start the whole World will be after the vaccine so it will be like the flu vaccine and limited to those with existing health conditions or working with the elderly and infirm. This isn’t Small Pox, or even the measles, for most its a very minor, even unnoticeable disease.

nope…just got a little nokia.

it may be non mandatory but the knock on effect may cause it to be if it gets to the " no you cant come into the premises without a current clear result",ferries,rdc,mot test,motorway services,doctors,hospital,planes,holidays,shops,and basically any excuse they can think of to make you have the app personally tailored to you the same way as cookies do already,with the likes of asda/tesco already knowing what you spend your money on.
all the big players will jump on the bandwagon similar to in cab cameras now becoming mandatory in various large companies.

not that i give a monkeys either way though i wouldnt be interested in downloading their app,but its just another step towards skynet one way or another.

hmmm…that might knacker my weekly trip to the IOW then :cry: …but then again,most of the coach passengers are old fogies or young schoolies,with out smart phones i’d presume :slight_smile:

Given it will have been rushed to readyness can you really be confident your information is secure and safe?

Come home for the weekend and the other half finds out you’ve spent 3 hours within 0 feet of a woman named Sandra. :confused:

Juddian:
Nope not volunteering for more surveillance, it only encourages them when you bend over willingly, and won’t be in the queue for Dr Mengele’s dubious vaccine when it arrives either.

Well said, same here

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:
simple question.

will you,or wont you voluntary download this government app.?
and assuming you will not,then how long will it be until you are sneakily forced to by other backdoor means?

bbc.co.uk/news/health-52521526

theguardian.com/politics/20 … e-launched

wired.co.uk/article/nhs-cor … acking-app

Here we go again. Mr I know best and starting up your conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy? funny that, people who have downloaded the Bluetooth track and trace app here in Australia, are now being warned of prison if they breach the app any idiots who download these apps only have themselves to blame.

discoman:

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:
simple question.

and assuming you will not,then how long will it be until you are sneakily forced to by other backdoor means?

Conspiracy? funny that, people who have downloaded the Bluetooth track and trace app here in Australia, are now being warned of prison if they breach the app any idiots who download these apps only have themselves to blame.

Really?
I see a man has been jailed for one month for repeatedly breaking the Quarantine rules in W.A.
Maybe he did have an app, but the jail was for breaking orders from the authorities to stay in quarantine.

cgscott:
Happily do it. I will purchase a new phone to aid the app.

All my burner phones or I.P phones will stay within the circle of friends i communicate with.

Said new phone will only have details of if i have had virus or not. No names dob or other bits and bobs. And before anyone asks about IP phones it exists on servers tun by criminals only letting criminals use said phones and are untraceable unless the server gets hacked which is highly unlikely as they run on russian or dutch IP. Thankyou

Who are you like? TruckNets answer to El Chapo?

BeakFreak81:

cgscott:
Happily do it. I will purchase a new phone to aid the app.

All my burner phones or I.P phones will stay within the circle of friends i communicate with.

Said new phone will only have details of if i have had virus or not. No names dob or other bits and bobs. And before anyone asks about IP phones it exists on servers tun by criminals only letting criminals use said phones and are untraceable unless the server gets hacked which is highly unlikely as they run on russian or dutch IP. Thankyou

Who are you like? TruckNets answer to El Chapo?

Nah that was Limeyphill…(Search if you dont know who is is) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

muckles:

the maoster:

I don’t think it will be too much of a problem to get an uptake, I’m sure many people already have enough apps in their phone that tells the World their location 24/7, and the authorities sure as hell don’t need a special app to track the average person.

I also doubt you need 100% uptake to control the spread of the virus.

I also doubt you get or need 100% of the population vaccinated, for a start the whole World will be after the vaccine so it will be like the flu vaccine and limited to those with existing health conditions or working with the elderly and infirm. This isn’t Small Pox, or even the measles, for most its a very minor, even unnoticeable disease.

“For most it is very minor or unnoticeable”?
Are you sure?

Categorically,emphatically not,why should I cooperate with the archon’s political sock puppets engaged in trashing our real life support system…the entire economy.There’ll be plenty of uptake here chez I.o.w it has a ready made coterie of bemasked cretins,even walking dogs by the sea ffs.

I probably will…unless it runs my battery down.
I’m not afraid of the Babylon brotherhood.

dieseldog999:
simple question.

I can imagine some out there would make mischief with this.

Maybe because I don’t pack my tracker wherever I go I’m not too concerned by this latest…compliance probe.My epiphany was the day I entered Dunelm mills in Newport with the intentions of acquiring a new memory foam pillow having months earlier purchased an inferior pillow from a newspaper clip.Just as I entered the store the phone goes," just a courtesy call about a product (pillow) you purchased from us…blah,blah"…me…" How the ■■■■ did you catch me shopping for bedding items just as I enter the store"?

This is no word of a lie,it genuinely occurred.Phone never accompanies me unless at work.There’s evil ■■■■ going down in this world,usually carrying the word Smart.Depressing thing is there’s folks loving this,creaming themselves at the prospect of state monitoring,some even want mandatory chip implants a couple of em even lurking on this very forum. :open_mouth:

It might be a necessary erosion of our normal freedoms under these very specific times.

However the code for the app should be open sourced so that it can be checked to be sure that it is not gathering all sorts of data than it doesn’t need to or doesn’t say it does. For instance, the one hour warning is not a bad idea, but does it just tell the user or does it beam it back to the mothership?

Some people may find this interesting.

Franglais:

discoman:

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:
simple question.

Really?
I see a man has been jailed for one month for repeatedly breaking the Quarantine rules in W.A.
Maybe he did have an app, but the jail was for breaking orders from the authorities to stay in quarantine.

I believe he flew from Victoria to app was not out at the time, they claim it’s only “Bluetooth” … it’s only for the Health service ie NSW health and other state and territories Health services … I assure you the federal government are not telling joe public the truth, and they will use the post code or Sydney 2000 etc, I don’t use a smart phone for personal purpose and o prefer to not have a mobile at all … it was on my local sky news about prison sentences for breach of app. Rumour has it from above that person will not be permitted out without having the app. But strangely enough most senators and MP’s refuse to use it.