WhatsApp

Disclaimer and Spoiler Alert:

If as a kid you were distraught when you discovered that Santa wasnt coming down your chimney every year. If you want to remain secure in the knowledge that politicians are all your friends. If you believe you arent being taken for fools and want to keep on believing that really is rain falling on your.

Look away now.

Baroness Heather Halletts Covid Inquiry has been after information on what was happening a few years ago. Lots of bitsn`bobs of relevant info has been given out amongst the cat fighting and slagging matches, but some info notably WhatsApp has been lost.

Johnson and Sunak have both lost their WhatsApp records for 2020. Coincidentally they both lost the same period of messages.
Sunak claims to be a bit of a tech-boy and is mates with the silicon valley set. Johnson has had taxpayer funded tech advice from a Jennifer Acuri.

But fear not. These poor butter fingers have a fail safe! The Cabinet Secretary (appointed by Johnson) has a duty to preserve all Gov records.
However the Cab Sec is now on long term sick leave. Coincidentally that started at the same time the Inquiry started.

But again, there is yet another way to see some WhatsApp messages.

OH NO! What a coincidence! This week a witness statement from Penny Mordaunt reveals that her WhatsApp messages from Johnson have been deleted… Sorry they can`t have been deleted because that would be a criminal act…They have gone missing somehow.
Oh dear, what an unfortunate set of coincidences.

Such a pity that the current PM, and former PM, don`t have any resources available to them to retrieve the messages and prove how well run the country was under their helm.

bbc.com/news/technology-67780595

Oh ffs. :unamused:
Thing is mate, who seriously gives a.f. anymore. :unamused:

I would rather watch paint dry than go into all that ■■■■ Covid stuff again in any minute detail.
It’s Politicians innit, most of us are resigned to the fact,.and astute enough to fully realise that 99.99% of em can not be trusted,nor believed,.and that cover ups are default.

Since time began, and for thereafter they will continue ad infinitum to do whatever tf they want, until they are replaced with the next lot and so on and so on, and so forth.
They will continue to be fireproof, and paid vast sums whether they win or fail…
Classic example…2 words (or 3) Liz ■■■■ Truss. :smiling_imp:
So I for one will not be bothering my arse.

robroy:

Poor wee lamb.
Don`t you bother yourself.

No need to worry about what is happening in the real world.
Those “paid to worry about these things” will do everything they are told to do. By those who pay them.

And Santa will visit you on the 24th.
Happy Christmas.

Franglais:

robroy:

Poor wee lamb.
Don`t you bother yourself.

No need to worry about what is happening in the real world.
Those “paid to worry about these things” will do everything they are told to do. By those who pay them.

And Santa will visit you on the 24th.
Happy Christmas.

Love the way you (try to) patronise me because I dont go all PMT about stuff that does not directly involve me :unamused: like yourself…Is that so wrong?..really ?
Just that I prefer not to be such a …‘drama queen’, about all this sort of stuff, but prefer to be a realist and keep things rational.
What exactly did I just say that is not wholly accurate?
Makes for a cleaner bill of health me old mate, let those who are directly concerned or affected worry instead, stay cool.

Happy Christmas back…and keep in touch.

With yourself. :wink: :smiley:

sorry franglais i have to beg to differ with you. retrieving whats app messages is child’s play same as text messages