Who's seen who W/E 22/4/17

Chapman69
:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Mr ginge

M42 tuesday morning

Seems like a baron week for Tangoboy, were you on yard work? :laughing: :laughing:

Commonrail: I don’t know who you work for so I wouldn’t know if I had seen you but I was on the M42 NB Tuesday from about 6am onwards heading to Sheffield. :sunglasses:

By the time I was sure it was you…it was too late to flash.

El Deano but I’m guessing he didn’t see me!!!

Through the gap between the blue container or curtain and the unit if its where I think?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Mark H Tuesday M6 around Stoke if i remember right.

El Deano:
Through the gap between the blue container or curtain and the unit if its where I think?

Eyes like a hawk! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

740MICK:

Yerr remember seeing you mate, will have been me on the way back from South Wales

mark h:

740MICK:

Yerr remember seeing you mate, will have been me on the way back from South Wales

If you were wondering who the Mark Thompson driver was that flashed you on the M6 near Wigan today mate, it was me :grimacing:

You were southbound around 11 am. I know technically this sighting should be reported on next week’s episode, but I will have forgotten by then :laughing:

andy288*:

El Deano:

Eyes like a hawk! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not many trucks painted the same colour(s) as yours. Its stands out. [WINKING FACE]