Who's seen who W/E 24/6/17

Chapman69
Andrewv8
The maoster 10-4 good buddy
Gickniff
740 Mick
Greggo
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Might have seen Tango Boy. If you were in Nottingham power station fri pm?

Just saw an orange plate in the window.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
Might have seen Tango Boy. If you were in Nottingham power station fri pm?

Just saw an orange plate in the window.

No mate that wasn’t me

One of your crew though?

El Deano:
One of your crew though?

More than likely mate

I think I saw the Beaver on Wednesday on the M42?

Tango Boy
Mr Ginge
Markh

No one - not even El Deano! :unamused:

andy288*:

Although I did drop some stuff in your yard. Not my fault you weren’t there.

Tango boy. He did me a good turn on the A1 and we had a chat on the cb . Catch you on the flip breaker! :smiley:

Think i seen blue estate in Lewisham high Street

tango boy:
Chapman69
Andrewv8
Gickniff
740 Mick
Greggo

Where did u see me ? I must have been in another world possibly?? :slight_smile: I saw plenty of Emerson trucks Friday on me though Coalville Friday afternoon but not u .

I spotted Mr Ginge heading north on the M1 Friday morning near Lutterworth mite have spotted 740 Mick to as seen a few Coleman trucks knocking about this week around Burton

Greggo:

tango boy:
Chapman69
Andrewv8
Gickniff
740 Mick
Greggo

Where did u see me ? I must have been in another world possibly?? :slight_smile: I saw plenty of Emerson trucks Friday on me though Coalville Friday afternoon but not u .

I spotted Mr Ginge heading north on the M1 Friday morning near Lutterworth mite have spotted 740 Mick to as seen a few Coleman trucks knocking about this week around Burton

Thought I saw you Friday morning on the M1?

tango boy:

Greggo:

tango boy:
Chapman69
Andrewv8
Gickniff
740 Mick
Greggo

Thought I saw you Friday morning on the M1?

I was on the M1 Friday morning between 6-8 ish as had a load on for Hitchin for 9 I wasn’t in my usual motor as it’s in Scania at the min :unamused: I was in 1 of 13 plate tipper units/ wedding house cabs u can’t miss it needs a good wash as last lad who drove it left in a state really ,

Greggo:

tango boy:
Chapman69
Andrewv8
Gickniff
740 Mick
Greggo

Are you the one who tailgated me so close on the 515 I stopped you by sterndale moor ?

Punchy Dan:

Greggo:

tango boy:
Chapman69
Andrewv8
Gickniff
740 Mick
Greggo

Are you the one who tailgated me so close on the 515 I stopped you by sterndale moor ?

Not guilty I don’t work on the tipper side for us Unless I have to cover it which is very rare I’m surprised they get away with antics like that with all our camera’s on our motors . I’m usually pulling hollowcore beams or walls about out of Swad it’s very rare I get a trip up there I’m usually heading south,

Seen the same one 2 days on the trott performing like a real screwdriver ,he didn’t have much to say , but backed off after :laughing:

Tango boy Wednesday morning just south of Cambridge

El Deano:

andy288*:

PM sent

andy288*:

El Deano:

andy288*:

PM sent

Replied.