Who's seen who W/E 1/7/17

Chapman69
Andrewv8
Ovlovjay
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Tango boy and madmackem

Chapman69

Markh early in the week,can,t remember where,then Punchy Dan Thursday afternoon on the M18 by the A1 split.

Ovlov jay
Tango boy on the m1 northbound Monday morning and again on the A13 Friday morning

madmackem:
Ovlov jay
Tango boy on the m1 northbound Monday morning and again on the A13 Friday morning

Where abouts on the M1 Did you see me? I was in a Scania mon/tues

Mr Ginge x2

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

punchydan

and possibly the beaver well I saw 2 new shape mark thompson scanias

El Deano:
Mr Ginge x2

I overtook one of your lorries either Thursday or Friday afternoon going northbound on the dual carriageway section of the M42 and checked my mirror as I was going past for the El Deano plate but saw nothing. :frowning:

mrginge:

El Deano:
Mr Ginge x2

I overtook one of your lorries either Thursday or Friday afternoon going northbound on the dual carriageway section of the M42 and checked my mirror as I was going past for the El Deano plate but saw nothing. :frowning:

Probably passed my old one, lol.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

tango boy:

madmackem:
Ovlov jay

Where abouts on the M1 Did you see me? I was in a Scania mon/tues

thought it was your merc i saw about Jn 23. Obv not if you were in a Scania

red7jase:
punchydan

and possibly the beaver well I saw 2 new shape mark thompson scanias

Eyeball m8 ,just wondering how long you queued for and what was the hold up ,incase you not realised Iโ€™d done a u turn and gone back through the town centre , took 15 mins to get back on route .

740MICK:
Markh early in the week,can,t remember where,then Punchy Dan Thursday afternoon on the M18 by the A1 split.

Eyeball mick ,looking good :smiley:

Back on nights - donโ€™t see anyone

Punchy Dan:
Eyeball m8 ,just wondering how long you queued for and what was the hold up ,incase you not realised Iโ€™d done a u turn and gone back through the town centre , took 15 mins to get back on route .

wasnโ€™t to bad about 10 to 15 mins. itโ€™s a set of lights at some roadworks on a roundabout