Possibly wirksworth rod.
On me back door…coleshill…monday morning

Mr ginge
m1 northbound Thurs eve around Notts.

Tango Boy.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tango
Chapman69

I seen Falmonk on Tuesday AM just as I was coming out of Eurocentral.
Then I seen scottie0011 on the M90 near Perth then seen him later on that day on the A90 near Laurencekirk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw Radar at Eurocentral on Tuesday.

Saw Mark h wednesday m6 north tebay then m6 south at forton services what you driving now beaver

Back on an Actros Col for another week until my brand spanking new model Scania comes next week…OH YEAH :sunglasses:

(I will put a pic of it on the pics thread just for you mate) #ultimatedaymanmachine mk11

Tango boy

Also I was flashed by the Colemans driver this evening near the M42/M5 junction but also forgot the screen name.

red7jase:
Mr ginge
m1 northbound Thurs eve around Notts.

In the picture thread your new ride seems just a plain white brick lorry, is their a company name sticker anywhere. Im guessing the Lash up plate is in the window?

That was me in the Colemans truck Tango,M5 south of Bristol if i remember right.

Mr Ginge that must have been one of my colleagues as i,m heading for the N.East.

740MICK:
That was me in the Colemans truck Tango,M5 south of Bristol if i remember right.

Ah Roger Dee mate

tango boy:
Sorry it’s late who’s interested!
Mr ginge
Coleman driver forgot his username :blush:
Gunnerheskey
Mark H
Chapman69
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Volvokeef too

Colin_scottish:
Saw Mark h wednesday m6 north tebay then m6 south at forton services what you driving now beaver

Guilty mate, what you driving ?

Tango boy
Mick740

mark h:

Colin_scottish:

Guilty mate, what you driving ?

Tango boy
Mick740

I can remember seeing you Mark,can,t remember what day it was though.

eagerbeaver:
Back on an Actros Col for another week until my brand spanking new model Scania comes next week…OH YEAH :sunglasses:

(I will put a pic of it on the pics thread just for you mate) #ultimatedaymanmachine mk11

Your new one is in Haydock, would you like a picture tomorrow, I’m dropping heapofshite off there tomorrow before my hols
:laughing:

mrginge:
In the picture thread your new ride seems just a plain white brick lorry, is their a company name sticker anywhere. Im guessing the Lash up plate is in the window?

No company name yet mate he’s getting the globetrotter sign changed to his name. lash up in the window.
Also most other plain white brick lorrys are filthy I do t intend on mine being so :smiley:

Possibly Tango in Tilbury Docks … it was a super shiny Actros but I couldn’t see the plate.

Drift:

eagerbeaver:

Your new one is in Haydock, would you like a picture tomorrow, I’m dropping heapofshite off there tomorrow before my hols
:laughing:

Stay away from it :laughing: