Who's seen who W/E 27/5/17

eagerbeaver:

Drift:

eagerbeaver:
Back on an Actros Col for another week until my brand spanking new model Scania comes next week…OH YEAH :sunglasses:

(I will put a pic of it on the pics thread just for you mate) #ultimatedaymanmachine mk11

Your new one is in Haydock, would you like a picture tomorrow, I’m dropping heapofshite off there tomorrow before my hols
:laughing:

Stay away from it :laughing:

I will have a dump in every fridge :laughing:

Horrible man. I’m calling into Shell Haydock to fuel up tomorrow for a blast up to Eurocentral, what time are you dropping your scrapper off mate?

(Might treat you to a coffee. Or a smack in the gob if you crap in my fridge) :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:
Horrible man. I’m calling into Shell Haydock to fuel up tomorrow for a blast up to Eurocentral, what time are you dropping your scrapper off mate?

(Might treat you to a coffee. Or a smack in the gob if you crap in my fridge) :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: Not sure, at Usk now, just got Crewe bargain booze to drop a couple of trucks off and unload Warrington, likely mid afternoon :wink:

Drift:

eagerbeaver:

:laughing: :laughing: Not sure, at Usk now, just got Crewe bargain booze to drop a couple of trucks off and unload Warrington, likely mid afternoon :wink:

■■■■■■■■ to that ! I will be on my way back from Jimmy Krankie land :smiley:

eagerbeaver:
I saw Radar at Eurocentral on Tuesday.

I’m really trying to rack my brains, I guessing you were following me around that roundabout? I had zero idea what lane I wanted so I took all of 'em.

Radar19:

eagerbeaver:

I’m really trying to rack my brains, I guessing you were following me around that roundabout? I had zero idea what lane I wanted so I took all of 'em.

:laughing: I noticed…(as you put me in the flower beds).

Radar19:

eagerbeaver:

Nobody knows what lane to be in at eurocentral just now. Absolute shambles there just now. Took me 45 mins to get from the yard in eurocentral to the motorway tonight. Should only take 2-3 mins max. On the plus side, 3 yrs worth of roadworks we’ve had to endure on the M8 M73 M74 are coming to an end this week. Thank ■■■■.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damoq:

Radar19:

eagerbeaver:

Nobody knows what lane to be in at eurocentral just now. Absolute shambles there just now. Took me 45 mins to get from the yard in eurocentral to the motorway tonight. Should only take 2-3 mins max. On the plus side, 3 yrs worth of roadworks we’ve had to endure on the M8 M73 M74 are coming to an end this week. Thank [zb].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go to DX on there mate just near Hovis and Stobarts Arla, and I’ve worked out that it seems to be quicker to go through Holytown A723 rather than the other way past Belshill.(On my way back to sunny England) :grimacing: