Who else starts C+E training Tomorrow 30th

Well done Rabb on passing your test, good luck k with the job hunt, good luck to all the others taking tests today
Cheers Paul

Well done! Good luck to blue estate who I guess is out now

rabb:
I done it, C+E in the bag and only 2 minors :slight_smile:

Now waiting on these two -

Vernon1987:
■■?

blue estate:
■■?

ROG:

rabb:
I done it, C+E in the bag and only 2 minors :slight_smile:

Now waiting on these two -

Vernon1987:
■■?

blue estate:
■■?

Cheers ROG :smiley:

The examiner took me off piste today and decided to deviate from the test route I thought we were going on and included a bugger of a tight left hand with no straddle available. Completely put me on the wrong foot but thankfully I kept my cool.

He told me afterwards that they (examiners) have debated that junction as to whether it should or should not be part of a recognised test route. Opinion between them is split on it apparently. Some of them believe it’s unfair to put a new driver round it and some (including him) think learners should be at the level come test day where they can work it out and get round it. His words just after I cleared it were “You got round that no problem so you should get round anything”.

Just goes to show though. Don’t just assume you’ll follow a test route to the letter. They may just throw a curve ball at you!

I passed my C+E with Ritchies! Only 2 minors.

Vernon1987:

GET IN THEIR MATE!!!

Well done. What route did they take you?

I’m not the best at naming the places. But we kept off the motorway haha. I went to robroyston heading up those hills with those two roundabouts. Then 3rd exit towards that wallace farmhouse pub thing.

Vernon1987:

One to go (blue estate)

ROG:

Vernon1987:

One to go (blue estate)

Thanks ROG :wink:

Vernon1987:
I’m not the best at naming the places. But we kept off the motorway haha. I went to robroyston heading up those hills with those two roundabouts. Then 3rd exit towards that wallace farmhouse pub thing.

Auchinairn route mate. That was a tough one and caught out a guy this morning who failed on lane positioning at ASDA.

I done that route on my class C.

And I’m the token Fail :cry: :blush: 3 serious 7 minor
Reverse went pete tong backed against l/h kerb in reversing area then took a shunt , I thought I failed but was told later by examiner its only a minor :imp: if I had gone on to kerb that would been fail
1st serious went to stop for the controlled pull away and a car came out of drive just in front and I lurched forward a little :blush:
2nd Any one who knows Hedge end I straight lined the 3 roundabouts out side Sainsbury’s :open_mouth: causing a car beside me to hold back
3rd tried turning in to a tight side road with queue of car waiting to come out and clipping kerb
Bearing in mind I had thought I’d already failed and hadn’t I could have passed :frowning: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: with my self :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
let you lot know when rebook is

blue estate:
Reverse went pete tong backed against l/h kerb in reversing area then took a shunt , I thought I failed but was told later by examiner its only a minor :imp: if I had gone on to kerb that would been fail
1st serious went to stop for the controlled pull away and a car came out of drive just in front and I lurched forward a little :blush:
2nd Any one who knows Hedge end I straight lined the 3 roundabouts out side Sainsbury’s :open_mouth: causing a car beside me to hold back
3rd tried turning in to a tight side road with queue of car waiting to come out and clipping kerb
Bearing in mind I had thought I’d already failed and hadn’t I could have passed :frowning: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: with my self :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Gutted mate. Keep us posted on your rebook.

blue estate:

you’ve had a bad day mate :frowning:
put it behind you and concentrate on passing your re-test.

carryfast-yeti:

blue estate:

Yep as any one Who knows Hedge end in Southampton on a Friday afternoon knows why

blue estate:

Bad luck.

It’s sometimes depends on how it goes on the day sometimes it just starts of bad and gets worse.

Don’t beat yourself up over it and get it rebooked and go again. You will be very unlikely to make the same mistakes a second time.

blue estate:

What was that Meatloaf song … oh yeah … 2 out of 3 aint bad :wink:

I will be ready with the fireworks for next time :smiley:

blue estate:

carryfast-yeti:

blue estate:

Yep as any one Who knows Hedge end in Southampton on a Friday afternoon knows why

Took me 5 tests in total to get my CE :neutral_face: (Passed on the fourth attempt at C and the first at CE), so don’t sweat it :wink:

Keep at it mate.

ROG:

blue estate:

The junction I cocked up on (DVSA has dispensation to use road on test) I was coming from island side turning Left in to 7.5t road

eagerbeaver:

blue estate:

carryfast-yeti:

blue estate:

Took me 5 tests in total to get my CE :neutral_face: (Passed on the fourth attempt at C and the first at CE), so don’t sweat it :wink:

Keep at it mate.

I took 2 tries at both my car and Cat C

blue estate:

ROG:

blue estate:

maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/st … 0569744054

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :confused: :confused: