Where to find european work?

bald bloke:

Franglais:

bald bloke:

luca73:
Hi guys, where i can find european work? any particular company or website?
many thanks in advance.
cheers, luca

S & K, yes they’re from South Wales but they may let you take the truck home or keep you out for several weeks at a time so not much commuting.

It may have changed but at one time drivers didnt keep the same cab at Skint & Knackered*. Few weeks away, come back for a few days off and when they return their "own" truck had gone and theyd be in whatever was left.

• :smiley:

Well I don’t think beggars can be choosers !!!

OOHHH ! :open_mouth:
Although Euro work isnt as plentiful as it once was, surely youre not saying that someone looking for a job is a “beggar” though? I can`t believe you mean that, sir. :slight_smile:

No but Luca sounds desperate for Euro work that what I was entailing :wink:

bald bloke:
No but Luca sounds desperate for Euro work that what I was entailing :wink:

Point taken. Maybe we can agree its a sad picture of the current Eu transport scene? Plenty of other threads giving explanations as to why, so Ill just give a wee sigh, and a sad shake of my head. :frowning:

albion:

luca73:

albion:
For where you are, try CTS, not saying I recommend them but they go abroad.

already apply for a job with them. dont know what they do. double manned the description say :unamused:
do you know more of what they do?
thanks in advance, luca

See on your other thread you are Italian, probably won’t get a job, generally British national only. It’s MoD work.

Regardless of what nationality he is 37 K isn’t to be sniffed at hmmmm

Well my brother works for s@k Barry and he keeps the same truck all the time and really likes it there and I think they need drivers there regards rowly

rward:
Well my brother works for s@k Barry and he keeps the same truck all the time and really likes it there and I think they need drivers there regards rowly

thanks rowly!

Luca73, please let us all know how you get on in your inquiries/ventures.
Remember we are always here to help and it would be nice to find out if that all that we have told/advised you has worked out to your benefit.
GL

SouthEastCashew:

albion:

luca73:

albion:

already apply for a job with them. dont know what they do. double manned the description say :unamused:
thanks in advance, luca

See on your other thread you are Italian, probably won’t get a job, generally British national only. It’s MoD work.

My point was that as CTS is a direct competitor of mine they will be in the same boat. I took on a lad who born in S Ireland and left to live in the UK age 2. It took me months to get him through his clearance. Italian will be that much more difficult/impossible, We only employ UK nationals because of it. I was in no way inferring anything about Luca’s nationality and his earning entitlement.

albion:

SouthEastCashew:

albion:

luca73:

albion:

thanks in advance, luca

My point was that as CTS is a direct competitor of mine they will be in the same boat. I took on a lad who born in S Ireland and left to live in the UK age 2. It took me months to get him through his clearance. Italian will be that much more difficult/impossible, We only employ UK nationals because of it. I was in no way inferring anything about Luca’s nationality and his earning entitlement.

Got ya :-')

SouthEastCashew:

albion:

luca73:

albion:

thanks in advance, luca

they’d invite me for an interview but i couldnt go, i was off to italy for a funeral. then i apply again but they havent call me yet, only an email sayng they will.

pierrot 14:
Remember we are always here to help and it would be nice to find out if that all that we have told/advised you has worked out to your benefit.
GL

really? if are here to help why you did you call me a ■■■■■■■■■, and all the rest you been writing in italian?
dont worry! your italian is very good.
i have never been out of work, all the company i have work for theyre still love me now, and they would love me to come back!
so! i havent done that bad as you say!
yes i would like try the european experience as its nice i think. nice places to visit, try some different food, and get more experience.
thats the way i see it.
thanks. :wink:

luca73:

pierrot 14:
GL

really? if are here to help why you did you call me a [zb], and all the rest you been writing in italian?
i have never been out of work, all the company i have work for theyre still love me now, and they would love me to come back!
yes i would like try the european experience as its nice i think. nice places to visit, try some different food, and get more experience.
thats the way i see it.

It was a sarcastic comment… WHOOSH !!
And the reason I criticized you in an earlier post is because you have, or had, 2 post running for info regarding European work and all that you have done is either ignore the info, made excuses, or thrown it back at those supplying it.
In your other post, you were told about Arcese (Italian company), Alcaline (English copmpany, owned by an Italian) both close to where you live, in fact Arcese have depots all over

And your above comments?! Really?

So why don’t you, go back ?

i would like try the european experience as its nice i think. nice places to visit, try some different food,

We’re truck drivers , not tourists!! If you want to do the above, get a job as a coach driver or buy a camping car.!!

pierrot 14:

luca73:

pierrot 14:
GL

really? if are here to help why you did you call me a [zb], and all the rest you been writing in italian?
thats the way i see it.

It was a sarcastic comment… WHOOSH !!
And the reason I criticized you in an earlier post is because you have, or had, 2 post running for info regarding European work and all that you have done is either ignore the info, made excuses, or thrown it back at those supplying it.
In your other post, you were told about Arcese (Italian company), Alcaline (English copmpany, owned by an Italian) both close to where you live, in fact Arcese have depots all over

And your above comments?! Really?

So why don’t you, go back ?

i would like try the european experience as its nice i think. nice places to visit, try some different food,

We’re truck drivers , not tourists!! If you want to do the above, get a job as a coach driver or buy a camping car.!!

Hi, i have send an email to arcese, and they didnt reply.
i don’t think they have a depot near where i am.
Someone send me a private message, saying that, perhaps i shold gain a little more experience before i attempt to drive to europe, and i think his right.
Personally i think i can do that, but i like listen to the driver that have done that before me, so i will take the advice.
I have read all the post, sometime, im affraid i can’t reply strait away, and im sorry, but eventually i will.
I still think that your italian is very good though :laughing: :laughing: and i did learn the swear word first when i came here 15 years ago so dont worry bud,
have a rosie lee and drive safe, and if you need to drop the papework and the office is up and pears… dont go! too far :laughing: :laughing:
Thanks Aunt Nell :laughing: :laughing:

Instead of e.maling companies, ring the HR dept (Human Resources) and tell them that you are inquiring if they need drivers. Did you try Alcaline ?

pierrot 14:
Instead of e.maling companies, ring the HR dept (Human Resources) and tell them that you are inquiring if they need drivers. Did you try Alcaline ?

Hi, no i haven’t.
Thanks, i will google them.
cheers.

By the way, your nearest Arcese is in Tilbury.

luca73:
many thanks in advance.
cheers, luca

Why you want EU job if do UK job with every weekend at home can earn more money and driver better truck.S@K good company for work ,not bad money ,easy job,nobody push.But problem one -boring job.Normal day start from Barry,pick up trailer and go to abroad.Most drivers go to Belgium and back again.Mostly 2 time per week.Some drivers go to France where some number of customer and Italy,Germany.No so much to Spain.This job enjoiy for couple month just.After tiredness come on.Same road nothing do day by day just Calais-Reims,LIon Italy and back.

Secure cargo assured ltd based in Yate near Bristol are very experienced in round trips to Italy, a phone call to them could help you out.

Andrejs:

luca73:
many thanks in advance.
cheers, luca

Why you want EU job if do UK job with every weekend at home can earn more money and driver better truck.S@K good company for work ,not bad money ,easy job,nobody push.But problem one -boring job.Normal day start from Barry,pick up trailer and go to abroad.Most drivers go to Belgium and back again.Mostly 2 time per week.Some drivers go to France where some number of customer and Italy,Germany.No so much to Spain.This job enjoiy for couple month just.After tiredness come on.Same road nothing do day by day just Calais-Reims,LIon Italy and back.

your answer is, that i would like have the kind of experience under my belt.
i have decide to do some container work, from monday to friday, sleeping in the cab.
i will do that, than i will decide if i want to try europe or not.
there is a company 5 miles down the road from where i am, and i called them about 2 weeks ago. theyre happy to take me on board but for
insurance purposes, i need a little more experience.
i think by the middle of summer they will be happy to give me a job.
thanks. luca

luca73:
many thanks in advance.
cheers, luca

try this eurserviceuk.com.Belong to Italian guys