When will the 1st how to change Local time post be tomorrow

wrighty1:

blue estate:

wrighty1:
Changed the clock on the dash to the right time and it would seem it’s linked to the tacho as that changed too (66 plate Actros)

I did the opposite in my 17 Actros changed the tacho time and dash changed

Must admit it’s good having your daily driving info displayed on the dash.

Yep also a nice big digital speedo as well :smiley: , as the mph markings on the analogue dial are hard to see :imp:

blue estate:

wrighty1:

blue estate:

wrighty1:
Changed the clock on the dash to the right time and it would seem it’s linked to the tacho as that changed too (66 plate Actros)

Yep also a nice big digital speedo as well :smiley: , as the mph markings on the analogue dial are hard to see :imp:

Lol noticed that myself although the digital display appears to be stuck on 55.9 :open_mouth:

Where legal to do so of course :sunglasses:

wrighty1:

wrighty1:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Lol noticed that myself although the digital display appears to be stuck on 55.9 :open_mouth:

[/quote]
I have had 65 on mine going down hill :open_mouth: :open_mouth: when I took my eye of the ball and it over ran it self but I soon reined it back in :blush:
What do you think of the exhaust anchor ? :open_mouth: I love how go it is

blue estate:

wrighty1:

wrighty1:

[/quote]

[/quote]
I have had 65 on mine going down hill :open_mouth: :open_mouth: when I took my eye of the ball and it over ran it self but I soon reined it back in :blush:
[/quote]
Compared to the CF I had before it’s like having thrusters on :laughing: and yes I had a similar overspeed a couple of weeks ago, on the whole it’s a nice bit of kit just not as much storage as the CF although I’ll suffer that one.

wrighty1:

wrighty1:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Compared to the CF I had before it’s like having thrusters on :laughing: and yes I had a similar overspeed a couple of weeks ago, on the whole it’s a nice bit of kit just not as much storage as the CF although I’ll suffer that one.
[/quote]
For the storage I’ve changed from a MAN TGS rigid with no top bunk to a Actros 2.3m cab 16cm tunnelled stream space with a large storage hammock so I’ve gained space

Andy Pandy:
Why doesn’t them that don’t know (like me at 4oclock this morning) just do what I did. Look for the instruction booklet in your cab. Easy.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

To be fair the older units that have had a few previous owners are not likely to still have any original manuals or books.

mrginge:
To be fair the older units that have had a few previous owners are not likely to still have any original manuals or books.

Am surprised the trucks ever came with manuals as never seen one in any truck I’ve driven - everything from 05 plates to 65 plates so far. If a company has problems with changing things like the time, just get an agency driver in for a morning as we have to learn how to operate so many different units without a manual on a daily basis, so we’re kindof experts on the controls of most. :slight_smile: