Local time on tacho , who did theirs friday

Am I sad or did others do the same as me and changed the local time on their truck’s tacho on Friday evening when they finished work ready for Monday :blush: :blush:

Mine is now correct as I don’t bother putting it forward an hour.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Same here i just leave it in utc all the time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’d have done it on Friday but I know the truck will have been used by the night man before Monday so I’ll do it in the morning

Did mine Friday as it is inevitable I’ll forget first thing on a Monday.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Did mine when I finished at 5 30 Fri night. And also changed clock in cab display as well

folken83:
Same here i just leave it in utc all the time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

+1

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Mines does it its self just asks the change of time then hit ok and get on with my day.

Finished Friday afternoon and am shunting next week so it’s conceivable that by the time I get back in it a week Monday it will have had 19 different pilots in it I doubt that changing the time will be first on my list of priorities.

Colin_scottish:
Mines does it its self just asks the change of time then hit ok and get on with my day.

Same.

toonsy:

Colin_scottish:

Same.

The forum is not programmed like that :laughing: Everlasting summer on here :laughing:

You can spot the wagons at our spot who have had agency in by the fact the tacho shows the correct time. Agency drivers only seem to be the ones who know how to change them. Can guarantee I’ll get a wagon at the back end of the week which hasn’t been changed.

Did it twice…

On Sunday morning cos the first one I got in had a flat battery after I’d changed it. Apparently leaving the key fob thingy in the slot in a Merc all weekend drains them dead.

The tacho in mine did it all by its own self (just a confirmation reqd), just as well cos haven’t gone in depth into the current Stoneridge menu before so a massive balls up would have been on the cards, but i did have to alter the vehicle’s dash display.

I left mine in UTC. Made for some confusing times when I first started over the water this summer. Every clock being different. My sat-nav was accurate, my clock on the truck was an hour out, the tacho two hours out but only on a printout.

You need to be a bit careful if changing on the Friday afternoon. IIRC, a couple of years ago a colleague took his card out at about 1700 on the Friday and then turned the clock back an hour. But when he got a DVSA tug on the Monday it showed that the driving he had done between 1600 and 1700 had been recorded as Driving Without Card. Took a bit of explaining. Just saying.

Did mine and 2 others this morning, instructions from the main depot on ‘how to’ arrived in the afternoon :slight_smile: I’ll probably being doing them again in March as I did this year.

chinese6:
You need to be a bit careful if changing on the Friday afternoon. IIRC, a couple of years ago a colleague took his card out at about 1700 on the Friday and then turned the clock back an hour. But when he got a DVSA tug on the Monday it showed that the driving he had done between 1600 and 1700 had been recorded as Driving Without Card. Took a bit of explaining. Just saying.

I call BS on this one - the Tacho records in UTC regardless of the local time. Also, how can changing the local time after removing the card affect what’s on the card?

I’m back today after 10 days off. Been sat waiting to load for an hour so just googling how to change it now…

i’ve got this week off :slight_smile:
so someone else will have to adjust it