Local time on tacho , who did theirs friday

kevin0410:

chinese6:
You need to be a bit careful if changing on the Friday afternoon. IIRC, a couple of years ago a colleague took his card out at about 1700 on the Friday and then turned the clock back an hour. But when he got a DVSA tug on the Monday it showed that the driving he had done between 1600 and 1700 had been recorded as Driving Without Card. Took a bit of explaining. Just saying.

I call BS on this one - the Tacho records in UTC regardless of the local time. Also, how can changing the local time after removing the card affect what’s on the card?

Because when you eject the card it opens up a small rip in the space-time continuum.

That nice feeling isn’t you finishing up for the day. It’s the brief moment of cosmic imbalance caused by the eject button.

Had to do the truck Mon night as day driver hadnt, but mostly because I paniced thinking i was an hour late until remembering about this thread. Even managed to change the cab phone.

Now my car, that is a totally different matter and its only a Kia, so not starship enterprise type, but can’t figure it currently.

Conor:
You can spot the wagons at our spot who have had agency in by the fact the tacho shows the correct time. Agency drivers only seem to be the ones who know how to change them. Can guarantee I’ll get a wagon at the back end of the week which hasn’t been changed.

cool story bro :unamused:

Colin_scottish:
Mines does it its self just asks the change of time then hit ok and get on with my day.

Same as mine.

Conor:
You can spot the wagons at our spot who have had agency in by the fact the tacho shows the correct time. Agency drivers only seem to be the ones who know how to change them. Can guarantee I’ll get a wagon at the back end of the week which hasn’t been changed.

:laughing: