How long then beofre the first tacho time post

How long before the first how do I change the time on my tacho post on Sunday ? :laughing: :laughing:
Did my truck this morning :grimacing: as I wasn’t using it today but a 26t instead :frowning:

Mine does it automatically you only need to confirm you may be changing yours again on monday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
Mine does it automatically you only need to confirm you may be changing yours again on monday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wont because mines 8 years old first gen Siemens VDO

:laughing: :laughing: I had to adjust mine the other day as it was running a couple minutes slow, could I for the life of me remember how? No. Tried to do it via the Mercs computer… and it ended up setting my local time to UTC +01:30 (minus the couple of slow minutes), AND the Mercs clock to the same :imp:

9 hours later and having forgot what time it was at least 20 times… ohhhh… vehicle entry… :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: It’s times like these I miss my old v1 Stoneridge :open_mouth:

I’ll just be turning the little clock wheel in the door :wink:

Punchy Dan:

But which way ? or is that day and time of day dependant and how far from home you are ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

Punchy Dan:

But which way ? or is that day and time of day dependant and how far from home you are ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am not a must get home man ,I don’t turn in to pumpkin ! A few nights out do a relationship good I find :laughing:

I am a get home man, but I don’t turn into a pumkin if I don’t, I turn into a PIA :laughing: