When the boat cummes in

Great pictures. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

awesome pictures man!
as if you didnt get a picture of the mini in the last set of photos!
:smiley:

Great pics - This is one of John Hogan’s old 580’s which formerly pulled containers from Felixstowe, sold by Moodys:

seen here before being sold. Wonder who runs it now, still on UK plates…

Paulson:
Great pics - This is one of John Hogan’s old 580’s which formerly pulled containers from Felixstowe, sold by Moodys:

seen here before being sold. Wonder who runs it now, still on UK plates…

I don’t know how runs but I per sum that they own this 2

scaniaireland:

Nice :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Excellent pics!!! :smiley:

I guess are you taken the pics at Dover on Sunday? Sunday - always best day to take the pics for irish & british trucks - lots heading to catch the ferries :smiley:

I always go there for take the pics - good day out :smiley: also can see that you take some pics - same place position as mine :wink:

Betz:
Excellent pics!!! :smiley:

I guess are you taken the pics at Dover on Sunday? Sunday - always best day to take the pics for irish & british trucks - lots heading to catch the ferries :smiley:

I always go there for take the pics - good day out :smiley: also can see that you take some pics - same place position as mine :wink:

You all would not believe the amount of Irish trucks that pass through Dover on Sunday
I mean convoys :grimacing: :grimacing:

GREAT PHOTOS SUPER STUFF

Dover

Great photos! Thanks for posting them all up.
I think the new shape Volvo FH looks very smart. That Kelly one looks quality!

Liked the Nicholls Renault with the back up unit following, ready to take over when it packs up. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hi great photos look forward to some more keep up the great work , also do you have a website of your own to look at , cheers alan.

top pics mate :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

please keep em comin

cheers
gaz

Why just UK motors? The Irish would produce some great looking pics? None of teh less that O’Tooles is a minted for sure.

Great pics, wish a had the time to do what your doing.

Fantastic pictures ! :sunglasses: Do you have a website ? What camera are you using ?

scottishcruiser:
Why just UK motors? The Irish would produce some great looking pics? None of teh less that O’Tooles is a minted for sure.

Great pics, wish a had the time to do what your doing.

I just thought it’s a Uk truck forum but you asked

great post - i get out of touch with who’s still doing continental these days

Top pictures as always Simon! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

brilliant, do you have many more irish trucks?

euromat:
brilliant, do you have many more irish trucks?

I have hundreds of Irish pictures any particular fleet?