Photos

Heres some pics. Mostly from round the dock. I didnt ever carry a camera before last year, I do have some old ones, but I have to dig em out!

Atki on the THA

This box hit the bridge coming into P&O Brum, the driver was a bit shook up! :laughing:

The old Fannyliner Cat, sadly departed, nice cat, Had kittens about 6yrs ago

This was on Trinity, a Medite boat. Looks tiny, who says the camera never lies?

A sunset on the 14, note the dirty windsceen! :smiley:

I thought this was a good idea, seen at Haniel Sheffield loading scrap. One of the trucks was driven by GB strongman Graham Mullins, he’s a big geezer!

Early morning in Newtown Powys, I thought it was a nice veiw anyway and Ravens. I like the job for stuff like this as well.

This was a ■■■■■ of a place to get in, middle of nowhere for horse feeds, great place tho, I like farm work.

Same place, different view

That’ll do for now!

Good pics there Mal, I like the Sed Atki. :laughing:

V8KARLV8:
Good pics there Mal, I like the Sed Atki. :laughing:

Cheers Karl! I reckon it’ll be just you and me that do like her mate! :laughing:

Nice one Mal… theres some great pics there mate. I like the one of your motor and Trinity… :wink:

The second pic looks like Rob has slammed the Brakes on! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

TC:
The second pic looks like Rob has slammed the Brakes on! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

No Ian, it wasn’t quiteeee that bad. I do have two pics of the damaged box when it happened but they’re “real” photos and not digital ones. I don’t have a scanner here I’m afraid.

We used to run 9’6" boxes up to Holyhead before the Conwy by-pass was built.
An old mate of mine from Dagenham was bringing an empty 9’6" back from Holyhead to Manchester.Only he forgot about the low bridge as you come into Conwy.Luckily there was nobody close behind him,the box came off the pins and sat in the middle of the road!

He had a real trouser accident!!