Grampian/lubbers etc wanted

Fantastic photographs this time Mark who’s been hiding them■■?

Keep up the good work then mark and get them on here so we can all see them, I agree about the colours i think the old one’s looked better to!!

Haha I don’t think he has smiled since that photo was taken!!

Matty J:
Haha I don’t think he has smiled since that photo was taken!!

spoonsy b4

Forgive me for sounding stupid but where do you go with this work? I deliver up in Gt Yarmouth alot and often see Lubbers and Grampian trucks, does the freight come in on boats into Yarmouth then trunked up to Aberdeen and Peterhead?

AaronR

Marcus i am currently based in Den Helder as a DMC for Peterson SBS on a drilling contract,have been invited to the Lubber xmass dinner on th 8th and am in daily contact with the guys at Velsen Noord as Lubbers are my transport supplier for this contract.
will try and post some pictures of there current trucks seen daily in the area,have a good picture of a certain scotish truck hiting the bridge in the DFDS TERMINAL at Ijmudin recently seems the 10 x 8 container was sitting a little to high on the trailer!!
also was told that a couple of Dutch guys recently took a couple of loads direct to Israil ■■?

not sure if this has worked ,first attempt at posting a picture,

asc45:
not sure if this has worked ,first attempt at posting a picture,

so it did work ! if i am not mistaken this is in the DFDS terminal,picture was publishe in a local Dutch paper and was forwarded to me as a saftey flash.