Grampian/lubbers etc wanted

aparently last week,i was at both Velsen and Grampian Bevewijk today and was informed it was a Grampian trailer.

rgds Andy

oh dear thats an o/d called murray grant from buckie in the pic stuck under the gantry at ijmuiden ferry terminal by the looks of it.

if i remember correctly thats the foot bridge for the footpassengers,would of had a bit of a shock if you were alking over t the time !!

AaronR:
Forgive me for sounding stupid but where do you go with this work? I deliver up in Gt Yarmouth alot and often see Lubbers and Grampian trucks, does the freight come in on boats into Yarmouth then trunked up to Aberdeen and Peterhead?

AaronR

Aaron

heres some pictures of supply vessels i had on for the Ensco 92 (jack up drilling rig) earlier this year working out of GY.

marcus 22:
hi andy

great photos keep them coming mate,

was at sbs edzell on monday did not realise that place went right down as far as it does, i had a pallet for warehouse 6.
i was up in aberdeen monday with the van and they had a pallet to drop of on way down.

mark

they should have a park and ride service up there its so large !!

Spud load out Den Helder 21.12.11

spud load out Den Helder 21.12.11

spud load out total of 17 trucks supplied by Lubbers for uplifting equipment from various parts of Holland and the UK.
Grampian also involved loading second vessel tomorrow.

Second spud out 22.12.11

scotstrucker:
oh dear thats an o/d called murray grant from buckie in the pic stuck under the gantry at ijmuiden ferry terminal by the looks of it.

is that the same person who had the airbrushed volvo many moons ago, i think on removals?

great pictures people, please keep them coming!

marcus 22:

Great pictures Marcus,what ever made you get back in to Transport.
your guys done a great job for me on the 25th of December,put a call in at 19;00 hrs for a hole opner to be loaded ex Aberdeen and in DH for the evening of the 26th for load out.
as always they done a perfect job.

regards Andy