Dover Port Day Trip

Last Friday I went to Dover - all day for take photos the foreign lorries and Betz too!

it is went well good!!! , have seen exotic countrys lorry - Iran & Morocco!! :open_mouth: also see lots of willi betz total seen 31 betz truck :smiley:
Also Finally i seen Keith (KW) - Edward Volvo, I have been see lots of Edwards and I have been keep my eyes for Keith name plate on truck for long time, now we waved together! :laughing:

First Betz Russia plate but Bulgarian double manning appear. they are not sure with me! they stop bec traffic light, i show my betz t - shirt, they r laughing and wave! they dont realise, I am Betz Fan, not Police Spy, they seem big relieved :laughing:

IRAN Volvo with Grey Tilt, Iran have always two plate on front and back - one for Europe version - e.g - THR-2345964 (Tehran) other plate - it is for Arabic version - farsian written

KW Keith drive from A2 hill to join A20, i guess he heading eurotunnel! funny, Willi Betz do not more going to Eurotunnel instead Ferry because expensive but EDWARD still do use Eurotunnel ? will they stop use train ?

for MAD28, i think your dad work’s company ?

:unamused: :cry: sad to see Polish truck pull the irish Caffery trailer - recent in Heston, i saw Full Livery of Caffery Volvo but driver is a bulgarian!!! :open_mouth:

Dover Port Roundabout, first roundabout - Exit from Port with A2 junction, it is bad design lane, i notice lots of forgien lorries almost hit to car, sometime car - selfish try beat old slow truck!!! but impossible truck is long and have give away the large vehicle first!!, best example pic of Biomet Bulgarian almost hit two car!!! :open_mouth: :unamused: :angry: but i am enjoying see driver’s face!!! - under pressure, they have to drive the welcome first british roundabout plus left hand road make foriegn lorries became panic, leading chaos traffic!!! :slight_smile:

Willi Betz pull Tilt - Charity , Iran, Bam Earthqauke in 2003, Mr Betz offer 5 betz actros with charity trailer drive to Iran from Germany for Aids help packaging so it is my second time i seen, they only make 5 trailer speical livery.

Morocco Truck!!! I nearly miss that, i thou it is dutch truck but i saw number plate - Morocco so i take pic in bad pic but still see side door - Marcor - Tanger, they pull dutch firm trailer! Cheap Labour!!! :unamused:

Polish truck pull french Giruad company. :unamused:

Betz arrived the england and drive to A2 but thier loading is empty!!! mean they come here for pick loading!! other i seen Betz truck leave the england heading to boat but thier trailer is empty too!!! :unamused:

Hope you enjoy see my photos collection!

Cheers Ben. :wink:

Nice shots Ben
it looks like you had a good day out in dover
keep the pics coming

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

great pics…

Thanks ben, great pics

Nice pics :wink:

Great pics Ben, cheers for the PTM ones. Il show them to the owner, he will be pleased to see them cheers.

That merc is only 3 weeks old, Megaspace 500, was really impressed when i went in it.
Then i went with the bloke who has got the new scania, a Topline R500, and that was just awsome, beats the merc hands down im afraid, by far the best ive been in so far. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Keep the pics coming.

Nice pic’s ben :smiley:

Good pic,s Keep them coming… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks BETZ for the great pictures, of various trucks and transport firms
hope that you had a great dayout,

I just knew that was you standing there waving and taking pics :wink:

I’d just been up the road at Whitfield unloding wine at P&O Ferries that I’d bought up from Bordeaux,when you saw me I was going back up to take the train.

We use the train all the time now,when there were big problems in Calais earlier this year we were arriving late at Jaguar and Land-Rover so we stopped using the ferry.
I do see the odd Willi-Betz on the train,but not many.

great pics betz the one of the the peterbilt dragging the fridge was interesting as im sure that would be overlength but if anyone could help me here im sure ive seen that before dragging a fridge for a firm near burton called fb wolf :laughing:

Nice Pics, hope you didnt get any bother from the police, I mean taking photos at the edge of an international ferry port with the way things are at the moment, just be careful :wink:

i had seen that peterbuilt just outside bruxelles on friday morning about 10 oclock

Nice pics betz. Ive seen the peterbilt regularly lately. i think its j.b wolfe carl. Next time i get near ill see if there`s a website adress

Nice one Ben, sounds like you had a good day out.

Nice pics Ben,hope u enjoyed your day out. :wink:

Nice pics, pity tho the majority are foreign and not many english registered!!! probably due to the fact that there arent that many crossing over now and it shows!!

Was surprised Caffrey has gone down that road! Anyone got news on the matter ?

nice pics mate !! :smiley:

Routier, i think there is mostly foreign truck photos and not many english is because Ben prefers foreign trucks, the way they look and that, i dont think he is into many English companys, i may be wrong :confused:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yeah i am interesting in foreign lorries but mostly of Eastern European lorries and Willi Betz too. Sometime I take the pics of british, irish and scotland lorries if they running to European regular work like Ralph Davies, Cranleigh and Stobart International etc…

Soon I will going tback to Dover again for more picture and try get more new number serial of betz truck! :sunglasses:

Ben.