What would you do?

poland certainly keeps them under control along with giving them the contempt they deserve plus theres a decent percentage of unofficial bat wavers just to keep them at bay. :wink:

Carryfast:

Star down under.:

sonflowerinwales:
Morning guys
As I was leaving last night he was pulling back the curtains on the trailer.
Heā€™s staying in the cab over the weekend, weā€™ve given him access to the office to take a shower.
Unloading is now planned for sometime (!) Monday.
Although a quiet industrial estate, there is a shopping/leisure centre and bars 15 minute walk away.
And on the good side, temperature here is now +8 deg so not uncomfortable.
Cheers
Paul

Iā€™d be off like a dog shot in the arse. I donā€™t mind the cold as long as it doesnā€™t go below 20!

Thatā€™s centigrade. :open_mouth: While the +8 was probably daytime not night and it will be dark by 4 pm. :laughing:

Iā€™m talking C, I used to unload in Marble Bar WA, no shade and temps regularly 50C. A cold beer (1C) was certainly appreciated after work.

ArcticMonkey:

dieseldog999:

ArcticMonkey:
This report is 3 years old. Itā€™s even worse now

spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how ā€¦ migration/

+1
quite agree with all that bud.

its went rapidly downhill since they started letting in the great unwashed and let them just do exactly what they do once they get into any civilised country.
the difference is that although the uk and the rest of europe are only a matter of time before white genocide overwhelms us,then in sweden as soon as your out of the cities,then the population is sparsley scattered around so they dont get noticed so much whereas in england then your like a spot on a domino in any congested area.
anyone you mostly speak to in sweden is of the opinion classed by the lefties as racist similar to here with schools and such having to change their agenda to suit immigrants instead of making them conform to the law of the host country that they are milking.

Hungary and Poland are the countries taking the correct stance. Have you seen the Polish minister Tarczynski?.. a politician with more balls than all our government put together

youtu.be/TYSX2vI7oPk

The world needs more politicians like him. Big thumbs up from me.

sonflowerinwales:
Evening All
We had notification of a unexpected/planned delivery due today. No problem, 2 x 35 kg bits of kit.
The notification said 3.6t (or 3600 kg). Must be a mistake. Cue phone calls and clarifications, yep 3.6 tonne!
40 ft unit turns up Friday afternoon, no time to arrange a big FO FLT quickly.
So the driver now has a weekend in a remote industrial estate just outside Stockholm at his leisure.
We unload on Monday then he can go back to Switzerlandā€¦
So
What would you do in this situationā€¦?
Cheers
Paul

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its a bit late now,but on reflection if i was your driver then id put the wire on for the weekend ,go to this truck company and no doubt get attested for stalking,or indecent exposure,or both.
theres always the chance you might get weekended there again, :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-zkb16-qmw&t=41s

One week onā€¦
Thanks for the video, I have to tell you girls like that are few and far between in real life here.
But we have now got the hardware out of the container, opened a metal box inside another box.
And now have both pieces of hardware on the bench for some work.
Total weight of our two partsā€¦

7 whole kilogrammes!

Yes, that is correct, all the paraphernalia and stuff took it to over three tonne.

Will try and get a picture for you guys next week.

Paul

Sounds like the systems I worked on a couple of years ago when I decided to go back to the tech sector. The actual bits that did the work sat in 3 PC towers, the rest of the stuff to do a full install of the system filled a Mercedes Vito van.