What do you do in this senario

got down to derby on thurs to do my 1 st run of 3.
we take a empty decker down , collect a loaded one , take it to sheffield then back 3 times.
so dropped empty trailer on bay and picked up loaded one , but the rear mudgaurd was missing[ night man had told them he ripped it off , chucked it in trailer , and was going to ring it in.
but either he hadnt or whoever he had rang hadnt acted on it.
so i rang in and was told to tranship load onto empty and theyd get mudgaurd done whilst i was doing 1st run. all o.k then
but when i got back the mudgaurd hadnt been mended and trailer was full.
rang in and was told hed been and done it :confused: , no he hasnt i told them.
so told to sit tight whilst they find out whats going on.
the gist was hed been, couldnt repair it as it needed going over pit and welding.
so was told to take it to sheffield, tip it, then bring it back to yard, then theyd get night man to take it in for repair then take it back to derby when done.
it all sounds resonable to me , but is it legal to drive to sheffield then back to yard with no rear mudgaurd , cant see a lot of choice but wondered how youd stand if you got pulled. ta

Direct to garage for repair should be ok but … :unamused:

Learn this and just repeat if you get stopped, and keep er lit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Na czym polega zagadnienie URZĘDNIKA, IM POLSKI WIEM NIC

No its a delayed prohibition. Not much of a problem to you but if it was your o-licence then its recorded against it

scotslad:
No its a delayed prohibition. Not much of a problem to you but if it was your o-licence then its recorded against it

I can confirm the above as VERY true.

I ripped my mud guard off on a building site I as delivering to in London. My base was is in Birmingham. I reported it to my company before leaving London. I was told to drive str8 to are repair garage in brum to be fixed.

ON the way back on the M1 I got pull by VOSA and asked where my mud guard. I replied “its sitting next to me”. I got a delayed prohibition.

Thanks

Jim