What have I let myself in for?

4 weeks in & still going strong, lost a stone now.
Don’t miss the sugar/chocolate & keeping to Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner, coffee-juice-water, no sugary snacks, only nuts & crudités & very little processed food or eating out.
Freezer & fridge are slowly being replaced with unprocessed meat & home made meals, shopping bill has settled down (now we’ve brought all the basics) & we’re still enjoying 15 minute meals. [emoji106]

martinviking:
we’re still enjoying 15 minute meals. [emoji106]

Perhaps you need bigger cutlery? :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Well done skinny!

So, how’s the diet going? Have you given in to the temptation of a chocolate bar? I have a helpful tip for when you get a pang for sugar.If you break a biscuit in half before eating it, all the calories fall out. Result!

Fat Controller:
So, how’s the diet going? Have you given in to the temptation of a chocolate bar? I have a helpful tip for when you get a pang for sugar.If you break a biscuit in half before eating it, all the calories fall out. Result!

Going really well thanks, Mr Controller, 17st 6 & 3 daughters on the scales this morning, still Fat but it’s coming off at 3-4lb a week, brought a new bike, a couple of weeks ago, as my old one was 10 years old & worn out (used to use it a lot about 5 years ago [emoji57])

Not really had any Biscuits & cut the sugar right back.

Next weigh in will be Sunday, as I’m in Jolly Jockland at the minute & wont be home until the morning, hope to be under 17st 5lb.
I’ll be happy to get south of 17st by the 1st of October. [emoji4]