Not the best idea I've ever had

Chocolate hob nobs and cobra beer for breakfast, who said this boy doesn’t know how to live :laughing:

The reasoning behind this was the mrs had gone shopping and I was left to my own devices :open_mouth: not good :exclamation:

I think we live on the same wave length. My brekkie last weekend after driving at night though the morning and my body thinking its time to stay up again. Couple of Magners, well 3 actually and 2 Croissants done the trick.

have you boys ever thought of doing a health and nutrition programme for BBC 1

I dont eat un-healthily bud but the drink helps you get to sleep early morning when your body thinks its time to get up.

I used to eat not as healthily at one point, now I eat a fairly balanced diet, but today I though ■■■■ it, prying eyes were not about so it was up to me to what the rules were :exclamation: Not stopped on the beers yet :confused: Going to be in bed at 6pm at this rate :open_mouth:

Im away for 3am so wont be doing any beveraging tonight unfortunately, have 1 for me… :smiley:

scottishcruiser:
Im away for 3am so wont be doing any beveraging tonight unfortunately, have 1 for me… :smiley:

I’ve got a few going spare that I’ll tag your name against, won’t make me feel like such an alcoholic :exclamation:

Although in my defenceI have to drink alot today as I need to be in a iffy state tomorrow as i’ll be crossing my fingers my toon don’t get relegated, haway the lads.