I was hungry.

After all the talk of food on the forum I was starving.

Mrs TT excelled herself.

Before

After

There’s 4 sausages hiding under the eggs and a slice of French toast under the tomatoes.

Took me about 15 minutes.

All of it locally sourced from independent retailers and farmer’s co-ops or farm shops.

All of it delicious

Have you thought of having greedy boards fitted to your crockery?No doubt she has you well insured,Bon-appettite

Bloody Hell Tom- Give us a Break- :cry:

lady ‘V’ has put me on a Diet & she’s already moaning at me for having Crackers tonight with too much Butter. :unamused:

I was in a diet once. Worst 45 minutes of my life.

Seriously though. I eat like that and I’m 17 stone 6ft 2. Have been 17 stone since I left school.

did the tomatoes make the toast go soggy ?

It’s eggy bread ROG so it was already a bit soggy. Bloody tasty though.

I need to stop eating like that, I like you Tom weighed 17 stone about 3 years ago and had done since i was at school problem is I’m 5"9 on a good day I didn’t carry it well!. I trimmed down to 10st9 then met the love of my life and I’m now touching 13st. I’m trying to nip it in the bud now but seeing that pic isn’t helping.

If you’re chunky and happy though Karl it’s better than thin and miserable surely.

Get Mrs Karl to make you one

didn’t tell me u FF lol looked a proper job TT

Honestly for all her faults (very few) Mrs TT can cook

Cant knock it fella not a dribble of oil anywhere.

Nicely done Mrs TT

Tipper Tom:
If you’re chunky and happy though Karl it’s better than thin and miserable surely.

Get Mrs Karl to make you one

I was def happier slimmer and I’ve got my brother in laws wedding in march and only 1 suite which I wore 2 stone ago. Mrs Karl is a chef that has been my down fall it’s all her fault :slight_smile:.

Ah my mum was one and I grew up on a dairy farm. So I was doomed to be bigger really

Not bigger Tom just big bonned :slight_smile:.

Well passed over big bones I reckon

Tipper Tom:
Ah my mum was one and I grew up on a dairy farm. So I was doomed to be bigger really

my old man was the fry up king in our house :wink:
Stayed at a mates house for a weekend, his teenage daughter cooked a smasher fried scrambled and poached egg with everything including bubble an squeak hmmm

Oh ■■■■■■■■. I forgot bubble and squeak existed.

Tipper Tom:
Oh ■■■■■■■■. I forgot bubble and squeak existed.

bazinga :wink: :laughing:

mmmm , nice starter , what did you have for main course ■■ :grimacing:

tamarman:
mmmm , nice starter , what did you have for main course ■■ :grimacing:

Was just thinking the same :laughing: