Weston super mare

Looks like another ■■■■■■■■■■■■ closed all coaches gone and entrance fenced off

No loss there ,trains coming in ,seagulls n drug takers ,you probably don’t here them in those big Swedish cabs designed so you can’t here the inadequate engine :laughing: :wink:

Punchy Dan:
No loss there ,trains coming in ,seagulls n drug takers ,you probably don’t here them in those big Swedish cabs designed so you can’t here the inadequate engine :laughing: :wink:

Bit sharp there Dan , you been in the knife drawer again ?

Punchy Dan:

Oooooh that cuts to the bone Dan

I bet of you have stopped there in your haulmaster days :laughing: ( across the seats :unamused: ) during the war :wink:

No but went there nearly every w/end with family ( just down road from Bristol )when I was a youngster , great times , often stopped around there ( Brean sands , burnam on sea , minehead etc ) , same when my girl was growing up , took her there for holiday , enjoyed it & family would come down from Bristol to see my girl
Won’t be going abroad with covid so me & mrs are having fri - mon at burnam on sea
Looking forward to it , then a week in Tenby ( again a place where we holidayed as kids ) , saundersfoot being a place I loved
People may mock it but I still enjoy my
Holidays there as much as I did as a kid

dozy:
No but went there nearly every w/end with family ( just down road from Bristol )when I was a youngster , great times , often stopped around there ( Brean sands , burnam on sea , minehead etc ) , same when my girl was growing up , took her there for holiday , enjoyed it & family would come down from Bristol to see my girl
Won’t be going abroad with covid so me & mrs are having fri - mon at burnam on sea
Looking forward to it , then a week in Tenby ( again a place where we holidayed as kids ) , saundersfoot being a place I loved
People may mock it but I still enjoy my
Holidays there as much as I did as a kid

Well done Dozy, not in your usual encrypted text speak, quite a decent read for once, keep up the good work, I will mark this piece of work as an 7/10, Due to some non use of Capital letters for place names,and a couple of spelling errors.

Punchy Dan:
I bet of you have stopped there in your haulmaster days :laughing: ( across the seats :unamused: ) during the war :wink:

Not far enough away Dan , only a short day run , time for a quick Aldwarke in the afternoon .

agusta58:
Looks like another ■■■■■■■■■■■■ closed all coaches gone and entrance fenced off

Is this the truck/coach park off Francis Fox Road? I used to park there often and never had a problem, great place for finding local pubs and eateries, but this was 16 years ago!