CB Trading Gordano Services?

Just been into Gordano and the lads in the hut has gone that housed cb trading anyone know what’s happened there? They rapped it all in or moved? They were a canny set of lads in there.

They’re nothng to do with the place next to Avon lodge truck stop are they ? I’m just clutching at straws here.

I know the guy in exeter services was packing it in after they tried upping his rent by some extortionate amount.

Knowing how greedy the motorway services can be I wouldn’t be surprised if its the same scenario.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sounds about right the services take the ■■■■! I’ve not seen the one by Avon Lodge will have a look in tomorrow.

Wasn’t it a CDC place at Avon Lodge that closed?

Funny pokey little place with nowt in it.

Steve who had CDC at Avon lodge was pushed out by a rent rise. he then had a mobile unit at Chievley services and he used to drive up from Bristol everyday.
The last time i spoke to him,over a year ago, he said it wasnt paying as there wasnt enough business.
He`s not there now so i guess hes given it all up.

R.D:
Steve who had CDC at Avon lodge was pushed out by a rent rise. he then had a mobile unit at Chievley services and he used to drive up from Bristol everyday.
The last time i spoke to him,over a year ago, he said it wasnt paying as there wasnt enough business.
He`s not there now so i guess hes given it all up.

The few times I’ve parked at Chieveley when CDC was there, I don’t think anyone went to have a look.
Why travel up from Bristol when there are plenty of tat covered tippers down there?