We're is the Dozy one

dozy:
so you’re saying driving a tipper shows you’ve more common sense in your little finger than dozy who does a apprentiship with Rolls Royce , works in there development machine shop on aero engine parts

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person ■■

This person or these people confuse the ■■■■ out of me!!!
Non of this thread makes any sense to me.
Is dozy a driver or a Rolls Royce employee since the 80’ that likes TNUK for some reason?
Then reading one of the posts it sounds like there’s 2 people posting different stuff but got the same user id which ain’t possible…is it? [emoji853]
Bewildered. [emoji45]

MarvinA:

dozy:
so you’re saying driving a tipper shows you’ve more common sense in your little finger than dozy who does a apprentiship with Rolls Royce , works in there development machine shop on aero engine parts

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person ■■

He probably thought he was logged in as one of his other usernames.

UKtramp:

dozy:

kevmac47:

Socketset:
And Muckaway seems to have gone awol also.

Apart from the fact that Muckaway actually likes and wants to drive tippers :smiling_imp: :unamused: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:, he has more common sense in his little finger than dozy has in total!! If he’s not posting its because he’s had better things to do.Regards Kev.

so you’re saying driving a tipper shows you’ve more common sense in your little finger than dozy who does a apprentiship with Rolls Royce , works in there development machine shop on aero engine parts , ha, ha , I get more in pension money from Rolls Royce in a week than you earn in a month :exclamation: :exclamation: ,

Dozy, No matter what evidence you post, it will get twisted out of proportion by the disillusioned, bitter and twisted never done anything else brigade. Odd isn’t it how the cleverest among us seem to get the most stick, one word m8, jealousy.

Yes ukt , youve hit the nail on the head there , couple of years driving a lorry and they try to belittle Rolls Royce engineers , you just couldn’t make it up :unamused: I mean a bloody tipper driver being even compared to a Rolls Royce development shop machinist is just laughable , but then to claim he has more sense in his little finger , well what do you say , I just can’t wait for next weeks pearls of wisdom :unamused: :exclamation: :exclamation:

dozy:

kevmac47:

Socketset:
And Muckaway seems to have gone awol also.

Apart from the fact that Muckaway actually likes and wants to drive tippers :smiling_imp: :unamused: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:, he has more common sense in his little finger than dozy has in total!! If he’s not posting its because he’s had better things to do.Regards Kev.

so you’re saying driving a tipper shows you’ve more common sense in your little finger than dozy who does a apprentiship with Rolls Royce , works in there development machine shop on aero engine parts , ha, ha , I get more in pension money from Rolls Royce in a week than you earn in a month :exclamation: :exclamation: ,

Dozy, No matter what evidence you post, it will get twisted out of proportion by the disillusioned, bitter and twisted never done anything else brigade. Odd isn’t it how the cleverest among us seem to get the most stick, one word m8, jealousy.
[/quote]
Yes ukt , youve hit the nail on the head there , couple of years driving a lorry and they try to belittle Rolls Royce engineers , you just couldn’t make it up :unamused: I mean a bloody tipper driver being even compared to a Rolls Royce development shop machinist is just laughable , but then to claim he has more sense in his little finger , well what do you say , I just can’t wait for next weeks pearls of wisdom :unamused: :exclamation: :exclamation:
[/quote]
If you’re so good as you say Doze

>
couple of years driving a lorry and they try to belittle Rolls Royce engineers ,
> I mean a bloody tipper driver being even compared to a Rolls Royce development shop machinist is just laughable

with all those qualifications, you should be earning a fortune, WTF are you doing driving a truck for ■■?

So do we have a lorry driver, who is also qualified for something else, pointing at another lorry driver, and assuming that he can’t be qualified for anything else?
Anyone making assumptions like that, no matter what their qualifications is lacking in sense, surely?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

In Derbyshire if you can’t get a job they send you to Royce’s.

If you tell anyone you worked at Rolls Royce, they laugh and say, oh it was you was it. [emoji14]

Wheel Nut:

If you tell anyone you worked at Rolls Royce, they laugh and say, oh it was you was it. [emoji14]

Ain’t that the truth!

You ever try delivering into RR Derby? Assuming your delivery was addressed to the right stores, had the right documentation, and the storeman wasn’t on dinner and had managed to get his leg over the night before, you might just get in and out within an hour. Back when I was working for Nightfreight in the late 1980’s you could easily waste half a morning being passed from pillar to post, and still come back with half a dozen “urgent” consignments that no bugger would sign for. How the hell they ever managed to actually produce anything is beyond me.

I’ve never seen so many fat lazy buggers spending so much time doing eff all. Or so many electric yard trucks being driven (empty) from nowhere to nowhere via every canteen and smoking shelter on the site.

Ah, the good old days!

Sidevalve:

Wheel Nut:

Ain’t that the truth!

You ever try delivering into RR Derby? Assuming your delivery was addressed to the right stores, had the right documentation, and the storeman wasn’t on dinner and had managed to get his leg over the night before, you might just get in and out within an hour. Back when I was working for Nightfreight in the late 1980’s you could easily waste half a morning being passed from pillar to post, and still come back with half a dozen “urgent” consignments that no bugger would sign for. How the hell they ever managed to actually produce anything is beyond me.

I’ve never seen so many fat lazy buggers spending so much time doing eff all. Or so many electric yard trucks being driven (empty) from nowhere to nowhere via every canteen and smoking shelter on the site.

Ah, the good old days!

Isn’t that why the UK is no longer a leader in the car manufacturing industry ? (other industries too)
And I don’t mean foreign companies with their plants in the UK, I’m talking “Home Grown”
Laziness, Strikes, Wages, Unions!! Go look in the archive videos and see what a great country it used to be!!!
Ford
BRITISH Leyland
Jaguar
Mini
Rover
Rolls Royce
Routes (one for the children)
Triumph ( …ditto… )
ALL good British companies that built good british products
either sold off or went bust or shipped out to India

Staples delivered a full van load of empty clipboards in there every week. [emoji14]

You can tell those who were paid by Royce’s. They have nice gardens and polished titanium nameplates on their gates.