Prayer to DVLA

kwiksurveys.com/s/0bf29uKh

Postman was here,brought Parcel from China,but non Mail from DVLA :neutral_face:
Another Day without License

Thank you please .

yawn

Give it up already Immigrant. :unamused:

Immigrant:
http://kwiksurveys.com/s/0bf29uKh

Postman was here,brought Parcel from China,but non Mail from DVLA :neutral_face:
Another Day without License

Let’s hope it comes soon, your posts are getting more and more boring by the day we need you back at work so order can be resumed.

this time last year my licence was lost in DVLA following a medical that was incorrectly completed by my Dr .

Cycled and trained it to Swansea , spoke to the ■■■■ at counter , and licence was on my doormat the following morning .

faster then i got back from swansea in fact .

utter waste of time ringing them up

get yr arse round there

Cycled and trained it to Swansea ,

Blimey, that must take some doing training a bike on how to get to Swansea :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Cycled and trained it to Swansea ,

Blimey, that must take some doing training a bike on how to get to Swansea :slight_smile:

Its the new generation of autonomous bicycles, they can ride themselves, attach a few cameras to it then send it out for some youtube fodder. Sit on a beach in the Caribbean and watch your bank account get fat on your busy you tube channel.

Contraflow:
yawn

Give it up already Immigrant. :unamused:

Yes stop with the fake poor English thing - you might think you’re convincing but you’re not quite good enough or smart enough to pull it off as some of your posts are written quite clearly and others not so - you’re too inconsistent.

Give it up man, it’s boring. If you’ve got something to say, just say it :unamused:

Yes stop with the fake poor English thing -

+1

Give it up man, it’s boring. If you’ve got something to say, just say it :unamused:
[/quote]
+1

=2

Seems its helping,but a different Way as expected.

Check Copy of License and have " A" on it
Never made an Test for Motor Cycle and dont need it.
Has Code 79 (3) behind which is 3 Wheeled Vehicle (Cessna,Piper,ect)
Well,… Changed Address in Autumn and got it for Free.
Last Time i got Bus License for free. Always hard Work to get it removed,as DVLA does not make mistakes,as i got said. Now as Borehamwood is closed im just surpriced.