Welsh Border and Mid Wales Hauliers 1950's onwards

Retired Old ■■■■:
Good shot of Phil’s Travelling Hen. Top bloke, Phil, but haven’t seen him for about thirty years.

Hi ROF - with reference to Phil - He passed away in early October of this year aged 76. There is a reference to it in the Hereford Times - Obituaries column - Cheers Adie

Oh dear. Thanks for the info, Adie. We seem to be losing all the “good-uns”.

Retired Old ■■■■:
It’s been told many times, Keith. At least once on this site! :wink:[/

Hey cheers ROF !! , regards Keith .

Retired Old ■■■■:
It’s been told many times, Keith. At least once on this site! :wink:[/

Hey cheers ROF !! , regards Keith .

Just posted on Past Present, Wrekin Roadways, more at home on here.
Oily

You don’t get paid twice for posting on two pages, Oily!

Retired Old ■■■■:
You don’t get paid twice for posting on two pages, Oily!

:astonished: :open_mouth::laughing:

oiltreader:
Oily

Hello Oily , will enjoy looking at those , that old loco , probably bound for the Severn valley railway , thank you Trevor

tastrucker:

oiltreader:
Oily

Hello Oily , will enjoy looking at those , that old loco , probably bound for the Severn valley railway , thank you Trevor

Hi Trevor, that one was heading for the Bluebell Line in Sussex.
Cheers
Oily

oiltreader:

tastrucker:

oiltreader:
Oily

Cheers
Oily

Just remembered this Trevor, BBC4 29th Dec. 9 to 10pm, Flying Scotsman on the Severn Valley Railway

Enjoy the view from the driving seat of the world’s most famous steam locomotive as Flying Scotsman travels the length of the Severn Valley Railway, with ‘cab cameras’ capturing all the action from the footplate. Veteran driver Roger Norfolk and fireman Ryan Green guide this national treasure through the beautiful countryside of the English midlands, from Bridgnorth to Kidderminster. Roger and Ryan explain the skills involved in taking control of the Scotsman, while hundreds of enthusiasts watch and wave from platforms, bridges and surrounding fields.
Cheers
Oily

oiltreader:

oiltreader:

tastrucker:

oiltreader:
Oily

Cheers
Oily

Just remembered this Trevor, BBC4 29th Dec. 9 to 10pm, Flying Scotsman on the Severn Valley Railway

Enjoy the view from the driving seat of the world’s most famous steam locomotive as Flying Scotsman travels the length of the Severn Valley Railway, with ‘cab cameras’ capturing all the action from the footplate. Veteran driver Roger Norfolk and fireman Ryan Green guide this national treasure through the beautiful countryside of the English midlands, from Bridgnorth to Kidderminster. Roger and Ryan explain the skills involved in taking control of the Scotsman, while hundreds of enthusiasts watch and wave from platforms, bridges and surrounding fields.
Cheers
Oily

Thanks again Oily , Trevor

[attachment=0]15380809_1556798547682811_6475709130994793266_n.jpg[/atttachment]
Its so good to see the posts on Daves page keeping going . I dont come on this site very much i must say but its good to look at different posts and photos . I would like to say Merry Christmas to all the Trucknet Members and hope 2017 is a better a year .
Many Thanks Tracy and Archie our little Cairn Terrier .

Dave the Renegade:
Its so good to see the posts on Daves page keeping going . I dont come on this site very much i must say but its good to look at different posts and photos . I would like to say Merry Christmas to all the Trucknet Members and hope 2017 is a better a year .

Hello Tracy , good to hear from you , great picture of you both , and a Merry Christmas to you ,from the both of us , thank you Trevor .

Hi Tracy, Nice to see you back on Daves thread, I hope you are keeping well & wish you all the best for Xmas & The New Year, Regards Larry.

Dave the Renegade:

Hi Tracy and archie !! , hope you have a Merry Christmas , maybe see more of you in 2017, regards Keith .

Merry Christmas Tracy & Archie. Have a better 2017.

Hi Tracy,
Nice to hear from you, all the best for Christmas and the New Year, Best Regards Pete

Retired Old ■■■■:
Merry Christmas Tracy & Archie. Have a better 2017.

Tracy Hi , good to hear from you , and again a Merry Christmas and a peaceful 2017 , cc .

pictures upload

Pete Hi , this company still in business ?cc .