Well Done That Man

Well done to the security man

Capture.JPG

scottie0011:
Well done to the security man

+1

If it’s the lad I saw the other night, he wasn’t exactly built like Stallone, he was tall and skinny and about 8 stone.
I’m twice his size and there’s no way in hell I’d do a job like that for the money I would imagine he is on.
Anyway, fair play to the lad, and good on him for facing up to those ■■■■ s, but on reflection maybe he was lucky this time, not the wisest of moves I would say. :neutral_face:

Dont be a minimum wage hero, phone it in let the professionals deal with it. They have firearms after all.

alamcculloch:
phone it in let the professionals deal with it.

You mean Bodie and Doyle?
Or Dozy and his trusty £4.99 hammer from the BP garage?

I don’t want to demean the guy’s deed but it sounds to me like he stumbled upon them, they panicked and fled. Lucky for him they must’ve been novices or he might have been in trouble. Or they thought he was a cop. +1 for night watchmen wearing cop-like gear/vests.

The-Snowman:

alamcculloch:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for the instant deterrent effect then what would you choose to look at coming round the back of the truck your in the process of burgling…

a 6 ft 6 riot ger clad tooled up plod…

or

a bewildered nugget in vest and skiddies clawing at his klakkerbags with one hand and carrying a £3.99 mini hammer in the other… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:

The-Snowman:

alamcculloch:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for the instant deterrent effect then what would you choose to look at coming round the back of the truck your in the process of burgling…

a 6 ft 6 riot ger clad tooled up plod…

or

a bewildered nugget in vest and skiddies clawing at his klakkerbags with one hand and carrying a £3.99 mini hammer in the other… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Jesus wept dieseldog, I just about ■■■■ miself with laughing at that description, it’s a bit similar to me…these ■■■■ klakkerbags.