Well Done That Man...........!

Well done that man… dailymail.co.uk/news/article … d-1AM.html

bullitt:

+1. Top man.

+2
Nice to see some positive publicity for drivers for a change.

And btw…■■■■■■■■ to not making judgements as the lad suggested.
That little boy could have been hit, froze to death or picked up by some ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ paeodophile.
Some people should not be in charge of ■■■■ dogs never mind kids, there are too many Jeremy Kyle type ■■■■ poor feckless parents about today who should be disqualified from it and/or neutered. :smiling_imp:
I don’t know about you lot but I always knew where my kids were at that age, and ensured they could not get out of the house after bedtimes.

robroy:
+2
Nice to see some positive publicity for drivers for a change.

And btw…■■■■■■■■ to not making judgements as the lad suggested.
That little boy could have been hit, froze to death or picked up by some piece of [zb] paeodophile.
Some people should not be in charge of [zb] dogs never mind kids, there are too many Jeremy Kyle type ■■■■ poor feckless parents about today who should be disqualified from it and/or neutered. :smiling_imp:
I don’t know about you lot but I always knew where my kids were at that age, and ensured they could not get out of the house after bedtimes.

To be fair on the parents when I was a kid and I wanted out I got out I could climb like a monkey with no fear of heights and get out of the smallest window .I also have some friends who are absolutely great parents but there little 3 y/o girl if you take your eyes off her for a moment she makes a bolt for it but never goes near the road… I’m sure they have learned a big lesson and had the riot act thrown at them by the police

Many will condemn the parents but at times it can happen in all innocence.
My cousins little boy became well known for his wanderings when under 5 .
He climbed a 30ft ladder to help his dad on the roof one day , the first his dad knew was when his lad tugged at his trousers at the top of the ladder .
The same lad got out of bed one night to go find his dad who was fishing on the beach two miles away in November! .
Little jack is now in his twenties and is still wandering the world .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Simon is one of our night men despite the report saying he’s a Sainsbury’s driver. An easy mistake to make tbh as he was using one of our units to pull a Sainsbury’s trailer. The big bosses are very pleased at the pro publicity.

the maoster:
Simon is one of our night men despite the report saying he’s a Sainsbury’s driver. An easy mistake to make tbh as he was using one of our units to pull a Sainsbury’s trailer. The big bosses are very pleased at the pro publicity.

Did he make his delivery? Lets hope he didn’t get flamed for being late before anyone found out the reason why!

well done that driver, a sainsburys or a subbie, a man with a heart, and he done what most of us would have done in the same circumstances…a happy ending though.

The mind boggles. I use that road a lot at night…

bullitt:

the maoster:

Did he make his delivery? Lets hope he didn’t get flamed for being late before anyone found out the reason why!

Bet he got a bollocking at his debrief for unscheduled stop en-route

^^^^ not quite sure what a debrief is mate, at the end of a shift we fill up the unit and trailer, run them through the drive through wash, drop trailer, hand keys and paperwork in, download card and go home. We are trusted to pick our own routes, stop as many times as we like (without taking the ■■■■ of course) and are left to our own devices. The management if anything are ■■■■ a hoop at the good press that Simons actions have brought the company.

bullitt:

Yes well done that man but I’m guessing all of us would have done the same thing especially with the child being so young.