Volvo FH Mark 4

First one registered in the UK?

Volvo FH 500. by O4goodnessake., on Flickr

Danish

this is 1st one apparently.

Great pics there Kindle but I was aiming at UK Operators introducing the model in the UK

wonder how many more have invested in this hideous truck?

Hi all,

Loadtec of Hull have one on the road signwritten on container work,

cheers Alan.

routier:
Great pics there Kindle but I was aiming at UK Operators introducing the model in the UK

my mate has had his just turn up, they dont look great until you see them in the flesh, and when you drive them you realise they are streets ahead of anything else on the road

euromat:

routier:

my mate has had his just turn up, they dont look great until you see them in the flesh, and when you drive them you realise they are streets ahead of anything else on the road

I did read about your trip with your mate to Sweden to test drive, great read and sounds like a decent truck but you must have to admit they are one ugly mother. For a haulage company that wants to impress with image , then I would say maybe this aint the truck!

You cannot even sign write it straight as it would look odd due to the design! We are all going to be walking around with our heads stuck to the right or left reading the livery!

What impressed you most? the independent front suspension configuration?

I see Volvo are now advertising the Mark 3 as Classic:

volvotrucks.com/trucks/uk-ma … /home.aspx

Cold Up North:
0this is 1st one apparently.

Seen this in Belfast Last night outside the odyssey arena. amazing looking truck.

euromat:

routier:

Red and white motors from Yarmouth V?

I think they look great! Just seen the pics of the maritime ones on this forum!! Nice

^^where? i cant find 'em!

edit: found the pic.
Im a bit dissapointed with Marmite to be honest, i thought they woould have painted the front bits white. It will turn one of the best looking fleets into a mediocre one.

There not the nicest looking of trucks, a dislike from me :cry:

Posted on FB

Thats where the Volvo badge should be, in the middle of the grill, not stuck underneath the window

dogthehunter:
Posted on FB

Must admit that 750 doesn’t look too bad but some of the other pictures i have seen they remind me of one of these

20100121094616207.jpg

jacko22:

dogthehunter:
Posted on FB

Must admit that 750 doesn’t look too bad but some of the other pictures i have seen they remind me of one of these

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha That is mint !

pinched this photo off facebook

The worst looking Marmit notor ive seen, bloody awful paint job. Front grill needs to be white, and the top bit above screen is all wrong.

kindle530:
Thats where the Volvo badge should be, in the middle of the grill, not stuck underneath the window

Couldnt agree with you more. Also is it me or is the windscreen a tad small. I cant see why they didnt update the old F12 cab. DAF managed to do that to the 95 and its still a superb cab to live in. Much better than the outgoing FH which I have know.

:sunglasses: