Volvo FH XXL

Hi, on Thursday I was sat in a layby on the Perth Bypass, between Broxden and Inverlamond roundabouts. at about 11am a Volvo FH XXL pulling a fridge past heading north. It was a dark blue colour with a white fridge, and some LEDs and Durabites, was a motor, stood out but was subtle, if that makes sense. Does anyone know who’s it is and more importantly, any photos as some people I have spoken to say Simon Gibson is the only british operator with one.

ps

I think it’s a 750 too, I think there’s 3 in the country, the blue one you saw, simon gibsons & Collins earthworks have one too.

Am pretty sure S A Smith heavy haulage has one as well.

You mean this one
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368268414.888479.jpg
It’s owned by someone called Eugene. Can’t remember his surname sorry. And it is a 750

Greg:
You mean this one 0
It’s owned by someone called Eugene. Can’t remember his surname sorry. And it is a 750

where is Eugene based Greg ? regards Steve.

Sorry I don’t know. This was taken outside west Pennine trucks at Middleton. I think he runs some scania too and is a good customer of theirs. From what I was told he runs the Volvo and its his mobile office.

that looks like it, thanks, I was positive it was on UK plates and had 750 on the headboard but didn’t want to make myself look daft.

it was certainly a lot shinier than that in the flesh. :sunglasses:

bigdavidg:
Am pretty sure S A Smith heavy haulage has one as well.

they definatly have, i was parked near it the other day.

Smith’s in Immingham.

flickr.com/photos/cesc_fab1/8190523395/

Collins at Ulceby.

flickr.com/photos/cesc_fab1/6844489960/