Unreasonable annoyances [Merged]

Forecourt staff who when asking for your reg number and mileage, put any old tripe on the receipt.

kin swampdonkeys who put their main beams on about 4ft from you ,when on narrow Icy gravel roads just because they think you have not dipped your lights when in fact you polished /cleaned them before you left the yard., yeah good idea its a narrow road lets dazzle the truck coming towards me at 50 duh…and then whine on the CB when you put your reverse/hookup lights on and light their mirrors /countryside up :unamused: :smiley: .hehe.

Male TV or radio presenters that go over the top with their football commentary to the point of hysteria and nearly having a
Myocardial Infarction .
They sound like a woman faking an ■■■■■■ when I goal is scored .
The Latin American guys are the best in shouting Goooooooaaaalllll for one minute or more .

American sports presenters that think it’s acceptable to say:

Judge A score the fight 47-48 Thomson, Judge B scored the fight a draw, Judge C scored the fight 48-47, so the winner is… (Long pause!)

Well you’ve just announced it’s not a draw you plank, so it’s Thomson. :unamused:

Muckaway:
Forecourt staff who when asking for your reg number and mileage, put any old tripe on the receipt.

Mileage question annoying

toby1234abc:
The Latin American guys are the best in shouting Goooooooaaaalllll for one minute or more .

I was listening to a discussion about this and apparently it started as a way of buying the commentator extra time to work out who had actually scored before they said the name.

The assumption that because I live and work near Oxford, I am interested in both Oxford United and the boat race.

Muckaway:
The assumption that because I live and work near Oxford, I am interested in both Oxford United and the boat race.

But have you met Morse? :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

Muckaway:

But have you met Morse? :smiley:

Better than that, I have never watched a single episode of that or Lewis or whatever the other one is. :laughing:

Car pool karaoke. My wife made me watch this the other night. It’s hilarious she said. A divorce may now be looming.

James corden. He is a prick of epic proportions. Also how is he allowed wave his hands around like some one excited to be on a sunshine bus, whilst driving round London? If one of us was filmed acting like that, the daily mail would be campaigning for the death penalty for all hgv drivers.

happysack:
Car pool karaoke. My wife made me watch this the other night. It’s hilarious she said. A divorce may now be looming.

James corden. He is a prick of epic proportions. Also how is he allowed wave his hands around like some one excited to be on a sunshine bus, whilst driving round London? If one of us was filmed acting like that, the daily mail would be campaigning for the death penalty for all hgv drivers.

+1. My Mrs likes that but I think it’s ■■■■■■■ crap.

Coventry City winning the “Checkacowboy” trophy;
Thanks to you ■■■■■ Oxford supporters will continue to bang on about winning the milk cup.

My microwave! :imp:

It has a 30 sec blast button, building in 30 sec chunks the more you press.
The easy way to hit GO! :smiley:

So why does 30 secs equate to two and a half rotations, meaning the cup handle is now facing to the back? :confused:

The English love to get out their wardrobe malfunction clothing whenever the sun gets a bit warm .
Out comes the winter coat that was fashionable when dinosaurs roamed the Earth .
They love Jezzer Clarkson two piece denim look, resembling a roadie from Status Quo .
Then the TV weather presenters telling us all we need to slap on some sun cream .
And tonight is a good night for a bbq .
No sheeate Sherlock ,you are paid to read the weather not be my personal life coach .
Weather man, do you mind if a can buy an ice cream in the park ?

Not so much an unreasonable annoyance , more a traumatic experience . My 20stone+ neighbough suddenly thinks it is ok to waddle onto the back lawn in a minuscule black bikini . I’m dreading shutting my eyes at bedtime in case the vision comes back . Even the wife looks like Twiggy compared to that . Talk about an earthquake in a jelly factory .

When you just miss that puddle and the chance to give a cyclist a right good soaking :laughing:

Leaf blowers. The only time I see any benefit is when I drive past them in the truck and blow the leaves back again. :smiling_imp:

The wife

Sky TV always trying to tempt me back by offering my tv package for £18/month. ■■■■ yourselves you should’ve charged me that before.

Muckaway:
Sky TV always trying to tempt me back by offering my tv package for £18/month. [zb] yourselves you should’ve charged me that before.

Son in law obtained one of them Kodi (sp) boxes that lets you watch absolutely anything for free, phoned Sky to cancel his subscription and they offered him full package for 18 months for £5 per month! Robbing gits :imp: