Tour trucks photos?

Basel

thought id add a couple of mine

few more.

and another

acceptme:
few more.

Was the graffiti there before the truck parked :question: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve got loads I could add but every time I try they end up at 90° … very annoying

shade:
I’ve got loads I could add but every time I try they end up at 90° … very annoying

Gooo on :smiley: Some techy will sort it for you :smiley:

haha same as shady but ■■■■ it… everyone has laptops just turn it on its side… Also I’m not the sure what was there first the truck of the graffiti made me laugh though.

acceptme:
haha same as shady but [zb] it… everyone has laptops just turn it on its side… Also I’m not the sure what was there first the truck of the graffiti made me laugh though.

Was that you acceptme, today coming out of maritime Nursling in an EST Truck

Nope i dont do the container side of things… When it gets quiet i jump onto fridge work for another firm in Southampton.

Stuttgart

Grimsby Auditorium,N.E.Lincs.
Assisting “Wonderland”.

Grimsby Auditorium.
Assisting Billy Ocean.

Rockit Cargo,Egham…years ago.

Taking light truss to Italy in a Gondrand tilt with an Atkinson Borderer.A tent gig in Florence for that large Italian crooner who’s name escapes me.

The Stones Mobile. The Aims Project was a Bill Wyman thing.Spent a few days driving and hanging about with this thing. Heavy,gutless pig of a lorry,parked at Shepperton Studios.Now in Canada at some museum.

The Stones Mobile. The Aims Project was a Bill Wyman thing.Spent a few days driving and hanging about with this thing. Heavy,gutless pig of a lorry,parked at Shepperton Studios.Now in Canada at some museum.

ML Executives Ltd,1980’s.

ML,France maybe?