The irish trucks at the truckstar show in t&d

does anyone have any more pictures of them at all? i have not seen any of the johnny csh motor or the other one (i cant remember what is painted on it as i dont have the mag to hand)

i have seen the piggotts ones before (but woundnt mind seeing them again!!

any pics or links would be great

cheers

hope you like these ones…

By gogs2006

By gogs2006

By gogs2006

By gogs2006

By gogs2006

By gogs2006

i have no photo of julian davis’ scania :cry:
try this link… www.gbtruckpix.com

Looks like there’s been a terrible accident in the second Piggots pic!! :smiley: Or just a drunken spectator!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thats mr piggott himself painting the tyres…

I thought he was licking the tyres clean…

TC

Gabriel Piggot - mad for tar and mad for the drink…lol… :wink:

You just can’t take it away from this man with the stunning fleet he has mustered… :sunglasses:

I spotted a CF Daf of his with a McAuliffe Trucking reefer onboard crossing over the Irish border the other Friday night, and even it looked the part… :sunglasses:

Then a few days later - I was sitting parked up myself and heard the roar approaching and there it was - the previous Daf XF and its matching trailer onboard, the noise was sensational!.. :sunglasses:

Well done Gabriel Piggott I say… :wink: perhaps in the past hasn’t had the best of luck with bad accidents but the determination of this man seems to have him well back on track… :wink:

ScaniaV8:
Well done Gabriel Piggott I say… :wink: perhaps in the past hasn’t had the best of luck with bad accidents but the determination of this man seems to have him well back on track… :wink:

yup, remember seeing the one crashed on the way/back from the truckstar show, but what a well turned out fleet!

it was a miracle they survived :open_mouth: finbarr who was driving spent months in hospital afterwards…
if you spot the truck at a show,gabriel has an A4 photo album of the wreck on the catwalk…well worth a look :open_mouth:

gabriel and finbarr are two dedicated truck men…for a number of years they organised the limerick truck show in the new racecourse in limerick.

the facilities there are excellent!!! music,bars,security,full catering service(not just a chip van)even the jockeys showers were available to drivers :smiley:
the show was held on the june bank holiday weekend over a few years,but unfortunately due to costs and falling entry numbers the show has been cancelled

the work they put into organising the show was outstanding and a credit to all involved…

Did you go to the show in Ennis there in Oct ?

i went to the ennis show on the monday…most of them had gone home when i arrived :frowning: the venue was a bit cramped :confused: