Tour trucks photos?

France.

was at the iron maiden show in manchester on monday 8th may did not get there early enough to get pixs of the tour trucks or the iron maiden tour coach.but when i left i saw they was using stardes for the transport when i cam out of a side street by the prison as one was parked there waiting to go in.if its a big group they park there in the afternoon but was not there when i arrived.im off to the liverpool gig on 20th may in liverpool so hopefully i can get there early and get some snaps before going in

Clacket Lane heading to Dover for Germany

And that’s where the original livery idea for ML Executives lorries came from.

ML Executives Ltd,Albert Hall.

Mick B.

Hotel Money or ‘per diems’ have gone to the dogs with the cut throat competition between today’s touring companies.Check out this tour truck driver at a festival last summer.

Tone-Loc:
Taking light truss to Italy in a Gondrand tilt with an Atkinson Borderer.A tent gig in Florence for that large Italian crooner who’s name escapes me.

Excellent way to travel to Italy :slight_smile:

180 Gardner as well?

ML Executives.

WHO1.jpg

Couple of Transam boys looking lost in the 5pm Manchester rush hour traffic today. Bit late for Robbie, so I assume coming away from the cricket ground?

There were also two Phoenix coaches parked at Victoria Warehouse by Old Trafford

R Jameson Ltd. Lymm Truck Stop. Thursday, 22.06.17.
One MAN and 2 DAF XF:

RJ12RDJ

RN16ELJ

RT17RJT

Werchter Belgium 08/07/2017.

I’ve edited one of the drivers out the picture just in case he doesn’t want to be on the 'net.

Geoffo:

Werchter Belgium 08/07/2017.

I’ve edited one of the drivers out the picture just in case he doesn’t want to be on the 'net.

Very special driver he can levitate.

IMG_20170715_141202045_HDR.jpg

Tidy.

Does it have twin tanks connected? Low kms?

Mainly used on the williams motorhome in f1 iirc.

Yep 2 tanks & low mileage, 200 thousand since new

ST

just a couple of me and few others who unloaded staging at man city stadium thursday 14th june for upcoming foo fighters gig.we are doing work for star events just uk.parked up over night there between peter smit lads who had the beyonce stage gear on.thinking ill get a few pixs in morning as they not be off to early only for them to leave at 5am

20180614_210610[1].jpg

Whitesnake in Barcelona 2008

Valencia

Oslo

Waiting for permission to go into Tirana city centre

Guns’n’roses tonight in Tallinn